1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Honestly struggling for the appropriate words to sum up just how disgusted I am with the *.

It is far from the end of the world, we are 8 clear and in a quarter final and have the best squad in the league, and we’ve been fortunate enough to be in a position where we could appoint a manager who knows the club and league inside out. I am confident we can go on and finish it off with Lenny.

Besides the point though, and I think I’m nearly more annoyed at myself for buying his * than I am at Rodgers himself - but how the man could actually stand in front of thousands at Celtic Park and refer to conversations he had with Tommy Burns and talk about being “leader of the people” and to then leave 2.5 years later when on course for a historic 8th title in a row and a treble treble for Leicester City who aren’t even competing for anything this season? Give me a * break Brendan you snakey *.

I feel like a gullible * for buying into the whole “he’s a Celtic fan, he’ll be here for ten” idea. He’s not a Celtic fan, not in a million years. He’s a money hungry wankstain who happens to be a very good football coach. I will remember the invincible season for as long as I’m supporting Celtic but it will solely be for the football I witnessed on the pitch, and no connection felt to the manager like I’ve had previously with O’Neill, Lennon and even Strachan. *, Strachan wasn’t even a “Celtic minded” man but he felt obliged to stay at the club around the time of TB’s passing. I know who I’d consider the more Celtic minded between Rodgers and Strachan now.

I have really enjoyed the football played under him these past two and a half seasons but his reign will forever be tainted for me now. A good coach but never a Celtic man and he took us for a * ride in portraying himself as so.

2. Maestro 08

Bet Rodgers used to watch MOTD every saturday aching for the day he could be the manager with the headphones on that Lineker interviews via tv link mid programme. Probably been writing a script for it the smarmy, vain, two faced rat. Mark my words he'll be on it Saturday, smiling and laughing away with his mate Gary.

kramer1, W33kev and Mystic Penguin like this.
  3. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Well said sir.

kramer1 likes this.
  4. Minty1888

* off Rodgers. A man who achieved back to back treble with an invincible season. Now, you'll never be welcomed back at CP. Let that sink in. Ya greedy * *. Have you ever seen such a fall from grace?

Dembele was right after all.

kramer1 and Cumbernauld Bhoy67 like this.
  5. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Nailed it.

6. ScouseHoops Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace/The Huddle Song!
    I was in my local Mexican restaurant and seen 'Lenny appointed coach' and thought it was a joke. I hadn't expected the news at all or seen BR had left.

What I will say is words absolutely fail me. Killed his legacy. All for Leicester * City? He has completely threw the baby out with the bathwater by making a decision that completely lacks class. Just last week he was saying he was completely focused on Celtic. What changed? Seriously why did he have to leave in the middle of the season?

I just feel completely used, the very first sign of a team taking him back to England he was off, and all for what? A few pounds more in the bank for him and a bigger transfer budget? Managing in the Premier League is a thankless task. I just seriously dont understand why he had to leave NOW.

I would have hoped he would have been here for 10IAR. During his time here he kept saying he wanted to develop the young players and leave a legacy. He was only half way through that as far as I'm concerned.

7. crazy-horse1977

Good luck Leicester fans. I hope you all enjoy seeing the ball aimlessly played across the back 4, constantly. Possession stats will be amazing. You will also constantly hear the words "I am happy with the aggression and intensity" with of the attacking play when you draw 0.0 with a Wolves or Huddlesfield.

ScouseHoops, Xatraps and kramer1 like this.
  8. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Also the phrase “like i said” * parsel tongued serpent.

9. Fruit Hoops

Lets take a step back, yes its been a really horrible day.... had breakfast and talking about Rodgers never going to Leicester despite rumours in the papers, and plans for tomorrows game and another big step towards the title. Come home from work today and found the dream is over!!! From my point of view, and after a night of drinking, have come to the conclusion we should all stop with the hypocracy of calling him a snake.... if you got offered a job at double my current salary, for doing the same thing, can't imagine many sticking around for long. Plus as a football manager, the chance to be signing 20-30 million pounds players, after the tight purse strings at Celtic, has to be a juicy prospect that will have him wringing his tiny hands with glee. No doubt he should have stayed until end of the season and then made his move to a premiership or La Liga club after the triple/triple...., but he's gone now, never to return, but I say "thanks" for the memories wee fella, and wish him well for the amazing legacy he left at our club.

10. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    I'll say it again. We should have seen this coming from a guy who * over a women who stuck by him for over 24 years and gave him children stayed with him through bad times when he was told he couldn't play any more guy changed and his ego changed a season after being in the Liverpool seat the money got to his head and ego.... Don't get me wrong other football guys have done it like hartson... Lennon but I do t believe they were with that person for that amount of time to be fair

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

Mr. Fawlty and Mystic Penguin like this.
  11. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    You won't say that once you see the interviews believe me when I say he couldn't give a * about the fans who backed him the last few seasons... Celtic rebuilt his rep not the other way around

12. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Differnece between him and lenny to be perfectly honest lenny was on the verge nearly out the door and turned us around took a nine million bounty and bought a whole squad Rodger took nine million and spent half of it on sinclair and * the rest of it.... Lenny also had a really hard opposition in a oldco rangers whe were champions whilst Rodgers had the tribute act only downside to lenny is his professionalism outside the ground and am sure he can iron that out he definently knew how to set us up to win when the odds were against us

Gabriel and Mystic Penguin like this.
  13. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    What we do need is this waiting list and everyone with a season ticket because brendan came..... To continue to renew rather than give it up because he ain't here... Celtic should be the reason why you got a ticket not brendan

14. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Lawell knocked back top job at arsenal for celtic he's biggest reason behind celtic success last 8 years in my opinion

cas79, Batigol and ladbroke8 like this.
  15. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Can we have a sub forum for Snakes and Rats like this chapped lip *...

kramer1 likes this.
  16. A.M Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Slept on it.

Still hate the *.

17. KingArtur'1

Hope leicester enjoy watching the passing back turgid pish thay we have had this season.

Lenny in the short term kbows how to put fire in the bellies

And may actually play 2 up top

18. celtic warrior

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * what a * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

joemc and Montero like this.
  19. Keano88

That picture disgusts me.

I’ll be throwing a party when he’s sacked.

20. W33kev

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson moravcik lambert
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa, athenry, willie maley,let the people sing
    I dont hate lawwell but i do think he is a snob on the other hand rodgers is a filthy snake *.