1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Girl in the Spider's Web (Movie)

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by Fontaine, Sep 18, 2018.

Discuss The Girl in the Spider's Web (Movie) in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

I seen this morning that the trailer for the movie "follow up" to Finchers The Girls with the Dragon Tattoo.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Not quite sure at the moment why this can be considered a follow up, yet disregard the past two books and effectively jump forward 10-15 years.

The quote from the guy penning the script caught my attention though "With The Girl in the Spider’s Web, the girl [Lisbeth Salander] is really the central character. She’s the whole thing. It’s not really [Mikael] Blomkvist"

The misconception for me is that Salander was never the central character in the first instance. The story has always been Millenium/Blomkvist, with Salander effectively being a supporting character...

Than there's the fact none of the original cast are returning, but Fede Alvarez direction has caught my interest actually!

2. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    It looks * * awful.