1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Logan Bailly

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Officer Doofy, Jul 6, 2015.

Discuss Logan Bailly in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Aye I'm gutted he's away now.

2. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Legend gonna miss him

3. Momo Sylla

Always thought his situation was a strange one. Has clear pedigree yet never been given a chance.

freitassen likes this.
  4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

5. SeanBhoy7

Glad to get shot of him was never likely to push Gordon for no.1 spot.

6. GMS

Never quite reached the heights of back-up keepers such as Max Oberschmidt or Victor Noring

gary88 likes this.
  7. Keano88

N for Notorious :88:

You'll be missed mate.

8. GavCFC1

We are all Lubos Kamenar

Bayern Bru likes this.
  9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

You didn't know I had my own brand. :86:

10. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

Good luck to him. Seemed to be a good personality

11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Logan Bailly about

"I have a tendency to take it quickly, and I lose very quickly, too." I went back to Belgium, it was my vacation, I wanted to take advantage of it. , But when you go from a minimum of one training a day to a big club at a pace of a little jog every other day, it makes a big difference: a lot of footballers take the training again with a few extra pounds. I do not know who told you that ... It's still a lot, twelve ... (He laughs).

... of his return to his best level: "My best level ... The qualities I have ... When we have them one day, we always have them ... Playing as a goalkeeper is like cycling I think it can go very fast, I've caught up with almost all my physical delay, I feel great. "

Of its passage to the Celtic:
    "I knew from the start that it was not going to be easy," he said. "It was a big challenge for me to be there, and that challenge I wanted. Could do the same thing as many Belgian footballers: to stay quietly in my little club, not to take risks, to be sure of my place.But this is not for me.It is not in my temperament. I have spent wonderful years in Leuven, but when you get an offer from a club like the Celtic, you normally do not hesitate for a second and I did not hesitate for a second.Today, I do not think there's a lot of footballers here who can say they spent two years in a club like that and won trophies there. Until the last day, I'll be happy to have been there, even if you're not on the pitch, Celtic is still a brand known in the entire world."

Of the declarations of Eric Deleu: "In football, there is nothing unrealistic. Now I am aware that I am 31 years old and there are guards Younger people knocking at the door behind Thibaut Courtois and Simon Mignolet, which is a challenge my coach put me in. In Louvain, Ronny Van Geneugden put me in the same pressure, in double quotes. Said: "If you come here, it's to go back to a big club." After Louvain, I found myself at Celtic Glasgow! I work, but we can not believe that the national team My first priority. "

Of the media that already condemn Mouscron to relegation:
    It's easy to make predictions. Under the pretext that we hardly know anyone in our team. I say that it is at the end of the ball that the musicians are paid. We will do the accounts at the end of the season. When I read the ranking we are told, it reminds me of what was written before the final round I played with Louvain. There was also Eupen, Lierse and Lommel, we were given no more than a 10% chance to climb. But this final round, we just flew over. Let's look at six or seven matches before predicting the name of the champion and the descendant. It's easy to say that Bruges, Anderlecht and Genk are favorites, simply because they made transfers to x million. It is easy to condemn Mouscron because there is a great majority of unknowns in our team. Me, I discover a young, talented and respectful group. I am the oldest player and everything is done very naturally, I do not have to play either the policeman or the sheriff. "

http://sportmagazine.levif.be/sport...ortfr&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1502364219

12. celtic20

Always nice to hear former players, irrespective of their influence as players, speaking fondly of the club. Would be easy for him to say that he was never given a chance and that he wasted time here. So great to see him speak fondly of us.

Fair play and good luck big man :50:

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  14. kinglenny

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    "Your Grandchildren will be celtic fans"

Lol

MagnificentSeven and packybhoy like this.
  15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

FORMER Celtic keeper Logan Bailly is swapping penalty boxes for ballot boxes … by going into politics.

The Belgium international ended his two-season Hoops stay last year to join home-country side Mouscron.

Bailly, 32, has now joined the centre-right party Mouvement Reformateur – Reform Movement – after being demoted to his club’s reserve team.

He has been named on MR’s list of candidates standing for election to Mouscron’s city council on October 14.

Bailly said: “I love Mouscron, and I’m not afraid to say I will stay here – no matter what happens with my career in the future.

“I have met lots of people ever since I moved to Mouscron last season, and plenty of good people among them.

“I am the type of person who wants to make everyone happy.

“Lots of the club’s fans have given me incredible backing.”

Bailly will fight the election alongside MR leader and local mayor Philippe Bracaval.

The group currently shares power with the Humanist Democratic Centre (CdH) party in the French-speaking town.

Liege-born Bailly made four first-team Celtic appearances following his 2015 arrival from OH Leuven.

He has won eight national caps, and also played for Borussia Dortmund and Genk.

16. freitassen

It's the right wing party there, a bunch of * *

17. Jeremie Frimpong

The Sun keeps reporting that he played for Borussia Dortmund.

18. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Fs :56:

Grace likes this.
  19. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Good to see he’s made the effort.

20. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

'Followed by LeighGriff09'

That wean needs a daddy, get in there thumb!

ourdaywillcome!, Grace and sabzz1888 like this.