1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dedryck Boyata

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Boom Stick, May 31, 2015.

Discuss Dedryck Boyata in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

Tags:
  1. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

:56:

Naw but he had a smarmy face that you'd never tire of skelping.

Say what you will about the Green Brigade and I don't always agree with them but they at least have the courage of conviction to give an opinion about matters.

2. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    After about 10 minutes today this was my first thought.

We could have done with him in our time of need.

And that’s why I can’t, won’t, and even if I did, I wouldn’t, because I didn’t and won’t, ever, ever forgive him.

3. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish/Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    Its not a case of being a happy clapper i just refuse to vilify the guy because i personally dont know the truth and neither do any of us on here i suspect?Hes never been a favourite of mine hes always been a bit of an accident waiting to happen but sadly he is the best CB we have at the club just now and if Brendan and the players who DO know the truth are ok with him then why shouldn't we be?

4. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

wont disagree with what sean mac said above

but i also wont cut my nose of to spite my face

hes still an asset hes better than anyone else we have in defence and we need him in the team

he can get us through to the europa league on thursday and skelp the huns on sunday

it wont make me like him i never will like him after what he done to us

hes made an absolute * of himself out of this whole escapade

if he had thought it through instead of going in a huff and harming us as a club in our hour of need he would have realised that there is no chance we would have through choice let his contract run down and an asset leave for nothing, WHY WOULD CELTIC DO THAT TO THEMSELVES if he had have thought the whole thing through instead of spitting the dummy hed have realised hed have got his move

he still will if we can get some decent money for him, although there is the possibility the big fud has damaged his career irepairably because every potential buying club knows now that he will down tools and play the victim and hurt them if he feels like it

his own actions have made it difficult for himself

5. oh bhoy

what do you make it what his agent said? Just a coincidence?

6. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

Aye! Just as much of a riddy as the fans applauding the *.

91511888-A53D-4758-8C72-2777C33A8CDE.jpeg

7. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    The GB done exactly what was needed imo.

Brendan shows an immense amount of respect and loyalty to the players and that's what makes him such a great manager to work for and brings us all this success etc. But when * take advantage of him then he's a bit too pally with the players to really put the foot down, especially in public, and thats where the fans have to step in.

Brendan is obviously 100% committed to doing whats best for the club and keeping the players happy, and if that means turning a blind eye to Boyatas antics then that's what he'll do. So it's up to the supporters to make sure Boyata knows in no uncertain terms that this isn't a club that you can just direspect like that and that he's no longer welcome here. And its up to the fans to show the board that we won't turn over for * like Boyata, and that he needs to be punted soon as.

Brendan might not have that kind of enforcer in the dressing room, but he has plenty of them in the stands. Boyata better know by now that he has no place at this club and the board better be working to get him sold for a decent price.

8. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    Agents dont always or even ever consider their clients best interests do they ?they tend to try and flog their clients to the team that will get them their own personal biggest cut.

9. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

:56:

Seen that myself.

Poor wee Dedryck being treated unfairly by the fans. How dare some expect him to do his job will being paid handsomely at the club who gave him his chance.

10. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    Big man was a man mountain today, was delighted when he scored the goal. only defender we have that's got an eye for a goal.

11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Don’t know what you’re failing to grasp, he was fit and refused to play in the most important game of the season, a game worth £40m..

He has apologised to his teammates, if he wasn’t in the wrong why apologise?

His behaviour is not defendable , regardless of the promises we may have broken and the farce we have made of the transfer.

12. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    For him not being a favourite of yours you definitely have a lot of post on the matter, as I’ve said it’s all about differing opinions on the whole matter. Whether fans clapped or gave him abuse the are still fans no better no worse, but for me he is a rat and needs hunted from the club.

charlietully and StPauli1916 like this.
  13. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry

so its our job as fans to abuse our players??And what do you think that will do for the team??:39:

14. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

Just a pitty Gordon canny get off his line that quick when there’s somebody running in on goal :fear:

15. mickey95

So what we’ve been told from Rodgers is:
    - He was fit for both legs with Athens and never travelled
    - His agent demanded a meeting with Rodgers at the training ground and left in a huff before he got one
    What we’ve been told by Boyata is:
    - He wasn’t fit for the second leg in Anthens, no comment on the rest of the games
    What we’ve been told by the media:
    - Boyata will down tools if he isn’t allowed to leave coincidentally after his agent demanded a meeting with Rodgers

Since then Boyata hasn’t played, no injury prior to any of the transfer talk so it incidentally coincided with that and while every major news outlet in the country is running the stories about downing tools he’s remained silent and not addressed them for the best part of a week in the lead up to the biggest game of our season yet there was 20 mins between Rodgers saying he was fit and that wasn’t why he never traveled and Boyata putting a video up on Instagram claiming to be injured. If there was no truth in why didn’t he come out and say he’s committed to Celtic? Easily done and would of put all this to bed and we wouldn’t be talking about it now

Xatraps, StPauli1916 and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  16. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    And you are quite entitled to feel like that mate just as i won't vilify him because i dont know all the facts.

17. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

got to add i hate what the * done

but lawell is massively at fault here aswell (i dont care that brendan didnt want to sell him) a playing asset with 6 months of contract left before he can sing a pre contract with anyone,,,, we shouldnt be * about get him sold with the first decent bid as we have no angles left

we just lost £9m really that should mean someone loses their job it really does as that was incompetent

18. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    He then said he was carrying a knock for the next game but lets just say you’re theories true and Brendan made the full thing up. What would Brendan Rodgers motive be to make up a conspiracy about his own player?

StPauli1916 and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  19. Ritchiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry

No idea?

20. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    That seriously damaged squad morale so early in the season and drives down the players worth imo, it is so bizarre it might just be true you know.