1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

A Question About Last Years Shirt

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by The Lord Of The Manner, Aug 25, 2018.

Discuss A Question About Last Years Shirt in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Lord Of The Manner

Hope this is the right place to post this. I recently bought a player issue version of last years home shirt from ebay. It was worn by the players in several European games last season. I'll post a link to the shirt on ebay below this paragraph. Anyway my question is this, on the back of the shirt is a large white patch, does anyone know where I might be able to get a name and number added to the back of the shirt so the white patch doesn't look so prominent? I assume most sports shops and the Celtic superstore don't do this on last years jersey now?

Link removed.

Also I've attached a photo of the shirt in action with the names and numbers present.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018
  2. TimFloyd Gold Member

I’m pretty sure you could of asked this question without posting your....oh sorry a complete random eBay link.

2/10

Must try harder

:87:

3. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

PM'd you

4. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I have a couple of these shirts.

I asked very nicely at the Superstore and they got me the proper European style printing (like in your pic) for me. No sports shops have this, they only have the SPFL style.

However, I also picked up a Griffiths 9 legitimate European style Sporting ID nameset on eBay. So you may find one there if you’re lucky.

I tried to open an account with Sporting ID but they didn’t let me :56:

Edit: is this guy at it?

5. The Lord Of The Manner

Lol yes yes it's not my link, point taken, just thought it would be easier to show the shirt I was talking about if I posted the link but you're right, the photo I attached is enough.

6. The Lord Of The Manner

I picked up this shirt because I wanted last seasons shirt with no sponsor and this was the only place I could find it, I'd have been happier with the replica really but this was the next best thing.

I'd probably be happier with last seasons gold SPFL print tbh but since the white patch on the back is pretty large I wasn't sure if it would be as sufficient as the euro print because that appears to be larger and fills the patch better, but yeah, I'd sooner have the gold, is that print still available anywhere?

And no I'm not at it haha.