1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Hearts V CELTIC, Sat 11th Aug KO 12:30pm Live on Sky Sports Football...... Result 1-0

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Marie, Aug 9, 2018.

Discuss Hearts V CELTIC, Sat 11th Aug KO 12:30pm Live on Sky Sports Football...... Result 1-0 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

i know it sounds like an excuse but they kicked their way to the points today and the officials allowed it

no proffesional team should have to put up with this and no proffesional league should allow it, kicking your way to win a match isn't football and for too long this has been allowed in scottish football, maybe that is why our clubs (except us) and our national team are so * * at football

yes we knew that they would do that and we could have definately stood up as men better against it

lets hope "keep the faith" we have reserved enough in us to beat AEK on tuesday night in the sweltering heat of Athens and if we do, todays game will be a distant memory.

Hail Hail!

Rydo1888*, Tony., Murph-E and 4 others like this.
  2. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Hearts have been bad for it and so are Motherwell, just absolute hammer throwers. The thing is they are actually * praised for it by radio pundits etc.

3. jay62

its typical celtic supporter time ,the possibilities are juicy, we have a great manager , a pocket of great players that we will lose , and a board that has no aspirations for cl football . they will load their wallets with our money and tears , and the band played on....

4. joemc

Our problem is ,to play the type of football br wants to play we have to be exceptional , wot i mean by that is ,when you undertake to be the one to try to play the beautiful game there comes a pressure to bare by doing so .

Mostly you can combat our approach by being 100% up for it ,1 box ticked for hearts .2 you need big physical c#nts in your team .

We are not brilliant we are a decent team ,we have to many young players who are easily roughed up and and not streetwise enough ,we are more likely to lose goals by being attack minded throw inexperience at our defence and you can see why we will always point at our defence by playing open expansive football .

rickyroma25 likes this.
  5. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    Bullied again at Tynecastle , inept 2nd half performance , Big Bobo Balde would have chewed their forward and lafferty up and spat them out.

You also can't make 4 and 5 changes to our best players to the team and expect to go up their and win , He's showed the depth is not there effin Johnny Hayes running about we also miss our talisman in Dembele.

Also why take Griffiths off For Edouard ? better chance of scoring with 2 strikers on the field made no sense to me.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Sydneysider likes this.
  6. Forestbhoy66 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    It’s the first league game with loads to go. Whatever the reason for today we got the rest of the season. Let’s all chill. ..... :50:

7. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Second game ;).....but yeah, plenty more games to go and I've no doubts about us winning the league , I'm keeping the faith, Europe is a worry though....Hopefully bounce back on Tuesday night.:celt_2:

8. rudebhoy67 Gold Member Gold Member

Pretty much nailed it. Poor management today.

seanm likes this.
  9. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    It was a total performance lacking any intensity or creativity till Rogic came on.
    As if we just rolled over and just accepted defeat no urgency at all. We started the season on fire with Dembele and |Edouard up top now it's away to *.

10. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    In our last 11 games v Hearts,they've had more free kicks awarded against them,more yellows awarded against them and more red cards too.
    They will continue to kick the living daylights out of us until some manager says enough is enough,if they want to kick us off the park then expect the very same in return.
    Imo,there's no problem at all if a team puts in a few hard tackles and vice versa, but when its a one way street,nah,that mob are told from the kick off to boot us all over the place and it's time we got wise.

11. andybhoy94 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    If teams turn games into a scrap we can't handle it, we need more physicality in the team and players that can dish it out, Naismith was running around laughing in players faces yesterday and we done nothing.

neilly1987 likes this.
  12. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Mon the Hoops :ynwacelti

packybhoy likes this.
  13. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Is Tuesday really that important?

Makes you think because the board would have strengthened the squad long before now .

Where does the coin go when/if we do go through...not the team ...I've never been comfortable with the twats in charge .

14. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    The long grass really makes it an issue for our players to pass, or trap the ball. We need a plan on how to adapt to this.

15. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I hit the bevy hard after that yesterday.

Really wishing I never :54:

16. JasonMcG1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    kieran tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Haha im the same still going bottle a buckie at 8am followed by the pub
    Sent from my H3311 using Tapatalk

McChiellini.. and Captain Brown like this.
  17. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Sportscene never said anything about the naismith incident * joke... I wouldn't be surprised if he was shouting * * at Hayes and if he did he should be reported and shamed

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

JasonMcG1888 likes this.
  18. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I was disgusted with the Sportscene coverage. It never showed any of the diets thuggery. * had 7 players booked all for pretty nasty stuff, Yerhavinalafferty was lucky to stay on the pitch and that wee * Naysmith had not one, but two kicks at Hayes and then stood over him screaming at him while injured. Did these * show or talk about the incidents- did they *. Utter bias

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  19. Sydneysider

The MSM focus is now on the "resurgent" Rangers, particularly with the appointment of that gutter snipe Gerrard. Today that prize * Lafferty in one outlet was saying how the Huns " interest in him" had lifted his game. A while ago "staunch" Hun fans were screaming they would tear up their STs if McGregor, Lafferty or Naismith were EVER allowed near Ibrox.

We ( Celtic) have to deal with the masonic officials and the obsequious media both desperate to see.." a strong Rangers.." for the good of Scottish football of course. Total bollocks of course.

I wish to * we could get out of that * * set-up that passes for Scotlands Premier league.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  20. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Just watched the highlights working all weekend, agree embarrassing not a word about the thuggery saying it was a tactically masterclass , naismith with 3 kick outs an only 1 yellow

seanm likes this.