1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dedryck Boyata

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Boom Stick, May 31, 2015.

Discuss Dedryck Boyata in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

Tags:
  1. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

You’ve more than made your point in the last week. Your upset that’s fair enough, I’ve never even see you on this forum before this week. Clearly didn’t have much to say when we were doing the double treble.

I don’t speak for Boyata or his agent, but this is what Brendan said on the matter

“Dedryck’s agent turned up
yesterday at the training ground. He wanted to speak to me at 10 o’clock. I’ve got a meeting with
players at half past 10 concentrating on this game and I said I’d meet him after training once I’d done my work.

“Obviously when I came back after training he wasn’t there.”

Why that warrants you turning up at games venting your frustration on Boyata baffles me? What’s he done? His agent acted the lig looking a fat pay check. As far as I can see Boyata has gave his all for us. He’s been left out of the squad for Tuesday cause he hasn’t played a game for us all season and the * going on is gonna affect his mentality. If all our fans turned up in Athens with your mindset it would make matters 10x worse. Quit your moaning and get behind the team.

Callum McGregor likes this.
  2. Dazza

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    An attitude to match his ability... *

Artorias likes this.
  3. ArminCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Rodgers said he's an honest boy. Aye more like an ungrateful * snake .Little * wouldn't get a sniff at the World Cup if it wasn't for Celtic. Pretending to be injured and refusing to play,scumbag. Keeps a clean sheet against Panama ,and all of a sudden * thinks he's * Franz Beckenbauer. Give us the money and the Bombscarebauer is all yours ,Seville.

4. TheHappyLoss

5. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    His head has obviously been turned, probably by a whisper in his ear by his agent.

I don't think anyone would say he has to stay if a club came in with a decent bid for him and it was a club that Boyata felt that it would fulfil his ambitions. Whether that be for a payday, better quality of life for him and his family or to a better league.

The way he and his agent has gone about it is ludicrous. Who turns up demanding a meeting? Can you imagine doing that in any other industry. Just rocking up and demanding, what would probably turn out to be, a lengthy meeting.

Faking an injury to force the move. Like we've all said, we're not going to step in anyone's way if a club comes in that matches our value of the player.

I've never been a fan of Boyata. Now is probably the best time for us to sell him. He's riding the wave of world cup performances like so many limited players before him.

He is a bombscare in an already weak defence. We must get an improved defender. It shouldn't be a hard task. He's Efe mark 2. An improved version but one that still makes you * yourself. He'd be found out in la liga, no doubt.

6. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Efe was easily better up until he * it at juventus and never mentally recovered along with the fans not recovering. * boyatta

Artorias and littlekennie like this.
  7. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Well that stupid statement I've been a member since 2007 and have a number of post and likes to prove I'm on it even when the team is winning

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

8. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Just another big-head who thinks he's too good for Scottish football. He'd do well to remember where his career was going before we rescued him. I can count on one hand the games he's played for us where he's been solid for the whole 90 mins and here he is acting like this. Take the money and run Celtic we don't need ingrates like him at this club.

Sydneysider and Artorias like this.
  9. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Boyata won't be in the squad he's refusing to play... Excuse is he doesn't want to be injured and it ruins a move..... 1 boyata is as bad as the agent if you are gonna run your contract down you still give your all for who's paying your wage second he is trying to get his contract terminated by doing that or least force a move through so yeh I am in North stand upper I highly think me despising boyata will make a difference.... I'll support the rest of the bhoys who I think will do the damage on Tuesday but when it come to boyata situation get your positive specs off theirs no fixing the situation no way back he will be sold so I say to you shut up stop your moaning and just accept it

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

10. Bromdass

Get the money for him, he is an average defender who only got games due to the lack of credible cover last season through poor recruitment and injuries. He wont get the same chances to play anywhere else with the horrendous errors he repeatedly made last few seasons. I don't see this as a particularly big loss if we replace him.

Sydneysider and littlekennie like this.
  11. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    The way the board see it , it will be one out , 1 in already lost Armstrong and Roberts without replacements , They'll probably punt Boyata now for another 9m then loan some * in.

Sydneysider likes this.
  12. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    It's a blessing in disguise. It'll force the board to sign a defender. Like I said, I was never a fan so I'm glad he's going.

We must recruit well and not * about. A decent replacement can really help improve our defence.

I can't see a way back for Boyata now. I hope Brendan sits down with all the lads and explains that this is not how to professionally behave. You'll get your move when all the boxes are ticked and not when u throw your toys out the pram. Boyata will still have to sit here until his valuation is met, the daft *. If it's not, he'll rot in the reserves until next summer. So he should.

freitassen likes this.
  13. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Is there even an offer from anyone anymore? Our position to bargain will be compromised with his behaviour. Was bonkers no to take Fulham's money, even considering we are short at CB just now.

freitassen, Sydneysider and Hammy89 like this.
  14. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Yeah. I think the most of us wanted the deal then but I think Rodgers felt that he could still talk him round into signing a deal or/and being available for European qualifiers. Both now look like impossibilities.

Really disappointed in his behaviour considering we were the ones to take a gamble to give him some sort of career.

He'll be found out wherever he goes. He gets exploited regularly domestically.

Artorias likes this.
  15. Martybhoy53

Boyata thinks he's better than he is. He'll be be found out wherever he goes. GO NOW.

16. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Any bid - punt him

17. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    Post it to the world he is up for sale and he will go to the highest bidder before the window shuts .
    Disappointing he wants to conduct his business like this but ..........

Artorias likes this.
  18. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    The only thing he does is offer a threat in the opposition box. The fact he's a bigger threat to us in our own box means sell this *. An absolute bomb scare who constantly loses his man by ball watching.

Artorias likes this.
  19. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Agree totally, after that point no-one could forgive him. Thank * Henrik didnt have a stinker in his next game.

richardm likes this.
  20. DonnyCelt

This. * would still be in the football wilderness if it wasn't for us giving him a chance.

richardm likes this.