1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

TalkCeltic End of Season Award Norminations 2017/18

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by M.E.T.H.O.D MAN, May 30, 2018.

Discuss TalkCeltic End of Season Award Norminations 2017/18 in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BuckeyeBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hopper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    cheer up Walter Smith
    meh still more prestigious than an Oscar.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  2. TIM O'Brien

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hooperman
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    No been on this forum for about 2 months and not only do you still think about me but you're giving me you're Saturday night treat? I must say I'm thankful. :) creeped out.. But thankful. :shamrock:

3. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    No bother O’Brain. :50:

4. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Funniest member: There are a lot of genuinely funny posters on here and many who can deliver a funny one liner, will go with Slippyfist/Pad though.

Gentleman/woman: Sween whether I agree with him or not I have yet to see him ever not be polite. For the Ladies Marie and Jeannie are always polite (although Marie is getting a bit of a sharp tongue on her in the Mafia games).

Best Celtic Chat poster: Dev
    who I rarely disagree with and McGuire a close second.

Smartest member:
    Impossible to say.

Obsessed member (and why):
    Pretty obvious who that is, he has even given up his asda job I have heard :88:

Thread of the Year:
    Eurovision thread.

Best Newcomer (June 2017 to now): BagforLife seems a genuine poster and happy to be here, maybe she will learn and escape..

Worst Poster:
    Thankfully the vast majority of posters are decent on here so the few who aren't are easily avoided.

Quote of the year:
    Think it was this year,it came from Senna talking about wee Minimalist - "Minimalist- a poster so stupid he got the sack from the m&m's factory for throwing away the W's" Still makes me laugh :giggle1:

Bawbag member of the year:
    We have a few but they aren't getting the recognition they so clearly seek.

Member of the year: There are a good few who offer/do far more than everyone else for the general good of the site so I can't name one or two here instead I award this to - the staff, News writers and anyone who has run a competition/sweepy/Champions league prediction/World Cup Prediction game - these all take time to keep scores upto date etc so well done.

Best Host(any game): Gonna give this to Taz - he kicked off the Mafia games and competition corner has never looked back. Anyone who hasn't used this part of the forum should do as it's a good laugh.

Best Mafia game: I can't pick an individual game I'm afraid but I do appreciate the time and effort people take to run these games. (Aye even you Keano :86:)

Best Mafia Player: Some good players but need to go with someone who has been selected to represent TC on the International stage - Keano.

Best BOTB: Again like the mafia games I can't pick one but again the time taken running these comps is appreciated I got an idea of that from the 2 Song quests I have won :yeah:

Best BOTB Player: From Memory I think it's either Pinstripe or Cookie monster who have won the most of these games so it's one of them.
    I will also nominate the unluckiest player in BOTB, hope thats ok, it's for a player who keeps persevering and that is Vinnie :notworthy

Best Draft: I haven't played these so cant vote.
    Best Draft Player: N/A
    Competition corner quote of the year: Aidan and his liquid man quote.

Honourable mentions (why): I can think of a good few people who I should mention here but I don't want to forget anyone so instead I will just say those who should be listed here, I reckon, they know they are the ones I'm thinking about and leave it at that.

Anyway that's enough the good news is the first game is only about 3 weeks away .. :giggle1:

5. Mr. Slippyfist

I honestly thought you hated my patter :56::56::56::50:

6. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Full of surprises me, now don't get big headed :86: :56:

7. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

Voting has ended
    Will tally them when I’m arsed

cidermaster and Mr Shelby like this.
  8. The Ghirl Friday

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, Let the People Sing
    Well said Prof, I might not be a regular poster but I always enjoy reading all the posts. All of you take a bow for making this place so much fun to be a part of :50:

bagforlife likes this.