1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Ghirl Friday

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, Let the People Sing
    A deadline should be a deadline otherwise what's the point?

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Now we know why it’s been extended, new kit out the morra trying to get even more dosh.

Cena likes this.
  3. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    You need to register him as an interest in becoming a ST holder. Then if accepted see if the seat next to you is available. If not can try relocating once that window opens. Once he is a ST you can add him to your group and that'll let you buy tickets online or at the TO in person using his client code.

EDIT, If offered a kids ticket my advice is opt in for Huns games but check the seat offered isn't one the Huns get. If it is you will still get offered another seat v Huns but might not get the two of you together. You can opt out and still buy a Huns ticket but only at full * price.

If opted in and the kid can't go you can still upgrade to full * for two games per season for free.

4. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

With the 2018/19 Season Ticket renewal deadline having passed, focus now turns to relocations and supporters on the Season Ticket Waiting List.

2018/19 SEASON TICKET RELOCATION
    2017/18 Season Ticket holders were invited back in February of this year to submit their relocation requests to the Ticket Office ahead of this year’s renewal window.

While no relocation request can be guaranteed, if you have requested a relocation for season 2018/19, please keep an eye on your emails this week as the Ticket Office will be in touch if they are in a position to fulfil your request.

We appreciate your patience while the Ticket Office team work through the relocation requests this week.

2018/19 SEASON TICKET WAITING LIST
    After the relocation period, Season Tickets will be allocated to supporters who have joined the Waiting List in chronological order.

An initial allocation of available seats will be released to members of the Season Ticket Waiting List week commencing May 28, with a second allocation to follow later in the week.

5. rkid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Has anyone else not heard back yet from Celtic about renewing? I sent mine in a couple of weeks back and have heard nothing. If it makes any difference, I'm going with the finance option.

6. Lochy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    You should have had an email from Zebra with loan documents and payment dates, my first payment came off yesterday. You should also have had an email from Celtic saying thanks for renewing.

Ad phone up and ask what the script is :50:

7. Lochy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Anyone heard anything about relocations? Said theyd be emailing the folk who sent in the forms this week!

8. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Two of my pals got sorted y'day. They had their relocations forms in way back in February when it opened so I'd imagine they were near the top of the list

9. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Hopefully a few more of these available and my daughter gets one. Would need to move though and my seat is a good one. :54:

10. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  11. Cbhoy67

Not sure how they are doing it but my brother and nephew are around 650 on the waiting list and it’s up to near 6000 by the looks of things so they are in the top 10-15% or so and they’ve not heard a peep. No allocated time slots to purchase, nothing.

12. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Depending on your position on the waiting list, you receive a letter in the post saying that you can purchase from such and such a date at such and such a time.

Has he tried logging in online and purchasing today? You would imagine he'd be in the first or second group alright

13. Cbhoy67

Yes, I phoned them up earlier and managed to buy them over the phone as right enough they were in the first block. They said a communication should have come out via post and email about when to purchase so lucky I was on top of it.

Bobo_ likes this.
  14. Tommo

What area are these for and are they together ? Also do they include rangers games. Just trying to scope out what’s likely to be available .

15. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

16. Tommo

17. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Probably need to update your flash or something

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 20.28.40.png

18. Tommo

Does blue mean they have seats in that section? Is there many with 2 together?
    Don’t think so . All up to date .

19. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Yes, blue are sections with seats available.

2 seats together are mostly available in sections in the upper tier. There are a few lower tier sections with two together namely 121,122,144, 115 and 116.

20. Tommo

Cheers for that . Fingers crossed