1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Nir Bitton

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by ILoveTheCeltic, Aug 28, 2013.

Discuss Nir Bitton in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Murph-E

Good on him.

Clint Eastwood likes this.
  2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Get this * tae *.

Gioventu likes this.
  3. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

I don’t blame him at all for his response, the clown shouldn’t be abusing him to start with.
    I’ve said before, I’m a fan of Bitton (on the pitch). Don’t know where it went wrong for him, he’s went from being one of our best players to being a bench warmer.

4. DaBomber

Hahaha fantastic response big Nir who are these fannies, especially when it’s not like Bitton is a bad player and was a big part of getting us into the champions league this season and played well out of position for months and showed nothing but love for the club!

5. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Look at the abuse James McClean gets down south not only from EDL type but average fans lose the plot when he’s on the ball. Ask yourself if you were in the position where an English guy was taunting your Scottishness online would you be restrained in your reply. The professional say don’t answer back. But when you get sick of it you do what comes to mind. I like the big lad and he does his best in hoops.

6. Aidan O’Shea

Don’t really approve of the salary comment as I find people that bring wages, money etc. into things pretty intolerable. That said, the abuse he constantly gets must get to him so I can’t blame him.

7. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Stupid comment to make by Bitton even tho provoked. The abuse he has suffered has been embarrassing tbh..

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

8. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Don' believe he should be getting any abuse, but look forward to getting him off the wage bill and hopefully no new former IDF soldiers as recruits

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  9. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Sitting on his * collecting a wage:56:

* * hes not the first name on the team sheet but he played over 20 times before he got a season ending injury

Peej likes this.
  10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    He's a midfielder who has been nothing more than a stand in centre half. Mainly at the start of the season when we had plenty for injuries and filled in again after for the exact same reason..

Bit of a rid neck considering he thinks he's a ball playing midfielder but Brendan has completely surplused him there..

He can carry on sitting on his *, happy to as well while openly mocking us online for doing so though..

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Played as big a part as anyone in CL qualification.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

packybhoy, WolfOfParkhead and Murph-E like this.
  12. Murph-E

Tried to get out of his mandatory IDF training to go train with Man City after impressing at a trial and quite literally wasn't allowed to.

13. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    I dont think hes mocking us hes getting it right up a couple of people i personally wouldnt call Celtic fans.

If you follow him on social media he clearly likes it here and looks to be a big character in the dressing room.

Fair enough if you want him out hes a squad player in a bloated squad that needs trimmed. But i would be saddened if any comments/messages of the like had something to do with him leaving.

Aidan O’Shea likes this.
  14. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

B8C7BA24-5116-4A9A-97D9-AF5F817A90BD.png

15. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    The grudge some of our fans have against him for being born in a country he had no say in being born in, is so childish.

16. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Shouldn’t be sending his Mrs messages fs some * have lost it. * for the big * but he doesn’t do himself any favours.

He must not realise what Celtic about either with the politics and football comment.

JC Anton likes this.
  17. freitassen

For the more I also didnt exactly like when wished good luck on the IDF when they were murdering palestinians as usual, he is one of the guys that people really look for a reason to be mad at him

freederry20 and Seán Mac D like this.
  18. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    He is mocking us though, whether he means it or no with comments like that..

The guy and any other's who go out their way to hassle him are bawbags. I think we all agree on that..

I genuinely wouldn't be sad to see him go. Has regressed from looking like a promising midfielder to totally disregarded there. Did fill in and did a job in difficult circumstances but is never a centre back..

You do get the impression he'd quite happily sit on the bench 20/30 game's next season and I'd rather punt and have a youth player or actual centre back doing that..

19. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Fair play to Bitton.
    * can't help where he was born, or the laws he is governed by. Not gonna hack down on an individual for that *. As much as we will all be on the same side when the Israel/Palestine debate is presented. The individual aint at fault here.
    As for his comments, * it why not. I doubt he is sitting there hating the club, he likes it here, has friends in the club etc, fair * to him for pointing out the stupidity and arrogant nature of some fans.

He is poking fun at the lad, not the fans as a whole.

20. Murph-E

The exact same * people come out with towards Neil Lennon in response to him mentioning sectarian abuse he receives. It doesn't justify a thing.