1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic vs Aberdeen 13 may..ya get it

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Celtic Frost, May 11, 2018.

Discuss Celtic vs Aberdeen 13 may..ya get it in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Shane1888

I find it hard to get overly annoyed by Logan or anyone playing for the other 11 no mark clubs in the Scottish top flight nowadays. We're so far ahead of the rest that it kinda makes you miss the days when our 'hate figures' were guys like Gazza, who had a rather fine career. We've went from that to this nonce.

He'll have a caught a few with his fishing trip on Twitter and the classic cupping of the ears (already been done by Lennon and several others by the way) but for a very average footballer who appears to be about 5'8 and 140lbs to try and act the hard man is rather laughable, considering a small gust of wind could probably blow him across the street.

For the record, I'd like to see him pull this sort of behaviour in the streets of Glasgow without stewards, police and team mates there to save him from getting a kicking. Not a threat by any means, just saying.

I'm interested to see what sort of receipt he gets from a few of our lads next season. Seen him trying it on with guys like Boyata and Simunovic so I don't think we'll have seen the last of this :giggle1:

Rydo1888* likes this.