1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Cena, Jul 22, 2017.

Discuss Destiny 2 in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

I'm 294 just playing it on my own as no other * has it :54:

2. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

3. Fully87

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh Griffiths
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Starting to get into the swing of things and really enjoying it now. It's good just exploring the EDZ and doing side missions and public events etc. Also spent a few hours in the Crucible and liked that also.

4. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

Looking forward to getting back into trials this weekend!

5. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

New DLC out tomorow

Anyone still playing?

I haven’t stopped

Just completed Leviathan on prestige for the first time earlier

6. lemon difficult

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    i still play it. usually 3 or 4 nights a week. currently trying to join a new clan as the one i created is completely dead so never anyone to run raids, nightfalls or trials with.

im sort of auditioning for a clan through a sub-group they've created on band. hopefully by next week i'll have passed and get invited into the full clan, although my play time is limited this week as i am taking the wife to london for the weekend

got the expansion pass a few days ago so looking forward to playing some osiris after the match later!

Idioteque likes this.
  7. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

I still play but mainly trials. Looking forward to this DLC. Weapons Re balance tonight which will be interesting as there's no patch notes. Also excited for the new Masterworks weapons.

I do need to get the raid done to be fair.

8. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

TL;DR - minor nerf to Pulse, buff to most other grenades, Buff to arcstaff, fixed (presumably) goldie top tree, buff to tether, buff to slova, buff to HC, nerf to Scouts, nerf to 450 RPM auto headshot (and buff to body shot), nerf to HCR, no change to rockets

Full Notes: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46522

Abilities
    General

• Increased the damage dealt to bosses from Super abilities

• Adjusted the output of the Recovery stat so that characters with the lowest Recovery totals will start regenerating slightly faster
    Grenades

• Reduced Pulse Grenade damage slightly and toned down the intensity of camera shake and controller rumble associated with each pulse

• Reduced the recharge rate of additional grenade charges beyond the first

• Normalized the recharge rate of Arcbolt and Firebolt Grenades to match the other grenade archetypes

• Increased damage inflicted to combatants by Flashbang Grenade, Magnetic Grenade, Suppressor Grenade, Incendiary Grenade, Fusion Grenade, Skip Grenade, Flux Grenade, Arcbolt Grenade, Swarm Grenade, Tripmine Grenade, Storm Grenade, Firebolt Grenade, Axion Bolt, and Scatter Grenade.
    Titan

• Fixed an exploit allowing the Titan’s Rally Barricade ability to generate infinite ammo for certain weapon types

• Fixed an exploit allowing players to chain Fist of Havok abilities indefinitely

• Decreased the distance traveled in the air with the shoulder charge ability when it is executed without a target

• Increased the number of solar hammers that can be thrown during the duration of the Hammer of Sol Super ability

• Extended the timer for the Hammer Strike’s weaken debuff by 1 second and corrected an issue that was causing the visual effects not to represent the duration properly

• The Sunspot health regeneration buff now lingers for 3 seconds after moving through a Sunspot

• Tempered Metal and Sol Invictus no longer trigger off combatant solar shield detonation kills
    Hunter

• Arcstrider dodge now briefly breaks tracking

• The base duration of Golden Gun is now the same for both paths

• Shadowshot now suppresses targets immediately on a direct hit

• Shadowshot no longer tethers dropships

• Increased the amount of time available to fire arrows while using the Moebius Quiver upgrade of the Shadowshot Super ability
    Warlock

• Explosive rounds no longer receive bonus damage from Empowering rift

• The Heat Rises perk no longer triggers on destructible objects

• Updated the Devour perk description to correctly indicate that the ability is triggered on kills

• The Nova Bomb created by the Cataclysm upgrade maintains its initial speed for longer before slowing down
    Armor

General

• Hunter leg armor with Survivalist stat package now grants Recovery
    Exotic Amor

• Mask of the Quiet One no longer grants energy when the wearer takes damage from friendly players

• Shield Bash now triggers the Dreaded Visage perk on Mask of the Quiet One

• Slightly increased the damage dealt by ACD/0 Feedback Fence

• Kills with the Fury Conductors perk on ACD.0 Feedback Fence now show correct icon in the kill feed

• Adjusted the grenade recharge granted by Starfire Protocol to compensate for the global decrease in the second grenade recharge rate

• Improved ready and stow speed on Peacekeepers

• Added an additional perk to Lucky Pants that loads a single bullet to the chamber of a stowed Hand Cannon whenever the player scores a precision hit with any weapon

• Reworked Karnstein Armlets in two ways: on a melee hit, the armlets now provide heightened Mobility and Recovery and highlight low-health targets; and scoring a melee kill immediately restores a significant amount of the wearer's health

• Fixed an issue with Dunemarchers where the Linear Actuators perk was not triggering consistently
    Weapons

General

• Increased the base damage and reduced the precision modifier of Precision Auto Rifles

• Slightly reduced the aim deflection of High-Caliber Rounds on Auto Rifles and Scout Rifles

• Reduced the effectiveness of Aim Assist at higher ranges on Scout Rifles

• Reduced severity of recoil on Hakke High-Impact Auto Rifles

• Hand Cannon accuracy recovery now scales with rate of fire

• Improved base Aim Assist on aggressive Hand Cannons

• Slightly increased the rate of fire time between bursts on all Omolon Sidearms

• Slightly increased impact damage on lightweight single-shot Grenade Launchers

• Fixed an issue with the Tireless Blade Sword perk where players could sometimes get sword ammo from an unpowered sword attack

• Fixed an issue where the Infinite Guard perk would drain ammo when guarding in a Healing Rift

• The Relentless Strikes sword perk no longer returns ammo on heavy attacks

• When comparing Sniper Rifle stats the UI correctly updates for maximum magazine values

• Fixed an issue with Ambitious Assassin to make it more consistent
    Exotic Weapons

• Increased Fighting Lion damage and changed Thin the Herd perk to now grant bonus ammo rather than pulling ammo from the player inventory

• Shooting destructible objects with Graviton Lance, Sunshot, Merciless, Sturm, and Drang no longer trigger the Exotic weapon perks

• Fixed an issue with D.A.R.C.I's Target Acquired perk to make it more consistent
    Rest of the notes are less relevant - Copied from Reddit