1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buy] Additional 3 Match Package

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by GavCFC1, Sep 5, 2017.

Discuss Additional 3 Match Package in the Ticket Exchange area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GavCFC1

Hey folks,

Was on there to buy two packages for my cousin and wife but only able to get one, anyone able to fire over their code etc if they aren't using it for an extra?

Cheers

2. Paradise88

Sold out.

Anyone selling spares?

3. georgiebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mc stay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Ok lads, going to need a favour here, I have already paid for my flights and hotel for the Anderlecht home game and was hoping to get a ticket for one of my cousins as they all season ticket holders but they could only get tickets for themselves, is anyone out there selling a ticket for this game. Cash is guaranteed

4. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    No chance really of any complete packages being offered anywhere now. Best hope is to pick up single game spares.

Celtic might have singles on offer closer to the day of each game dependant on how many returns they get from UEFA. They will be extremely limited though and sell out very fast. Can't remember if those returns are general sale or ST holders only.

Usually spares offered on the day if down early enough.

Or check the Celtic spares twitter.

5. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    In the past the singles just go on general sale, sometimes with no warning.

With less than a week to go I'm ticketless myself, that even though I've offered on another thread to swap a Munich Away for one, that tells me they will be tough to get indeed, I haven't looked for a spare outside the ground in years but will probably go up there very early and take my chances if need to, I can't do the other 2 home games so really want to do this one

6. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    From experience best place for spares are outside the Pools Office superstore and right on the corner opposite the scarf flag seller just on the corner of the wee road leading into the ticket office. Put it this way haven't not seen a spare offered in that area no matter what the game.

But be wary of a couple of North East English touts who wander around by the flag seller. Wee group of about three of them try to get down early * up spares and make killings to anyone desperate to pay over face.

Sometimes you can pick up spares as the buses come into the JS and Emirates arena car parks.

7. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Thanks that good advice and more or less what I was planning, thought I'd try outside the pools office until the busses start coming in and try there.

Odd how you mention those English guys, I encountered one last year at I think was the Man City game, I said to him that I hope he wasn't ripping folk off and he was away as quick as a flash, very rare to see that sort of stuff outside Celtic Park, not so long ago he would have been relieved of his stash and been thankful his coupon was still intact, I can't see that getting a grip like at Old Trafford, Emirates and places like that, well I hope not in any case

8. Millerntor

PSG single home tickets on sale now from UEFA/away returns.

richardm likes this.
  9. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Cheers pal, just went on and got one, absolutely loads on there for anyone looking, 118 in particular

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.