1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] Pillars of Eternity (PC,PS4,XBOX)

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Bumblebee, Jul 10, 2017.

Discuss Pillars of Eternity (PC,PS4,XBOX) in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bumblebee

This game looks incredible been aware of it for quite sometime but due to it being on PC and my budget for gaming not really allowing for me to invest in a PC that would allow me to get the most out of it I have been patiently waiting for a console release. Release is scheduled for August 29th price marked on Amazon at 39.99 with all the DLC included.

This game is very much inspired by old 90's RPG Dungeon crawlers like Baldurs Gate so I am totally stoked this is coming to the consoles. Loved Baldurs Gate back in the day.

For those of you lucky enough to play on a high end PC you should get this if you haven't already.

Super BunnyHop's review of this game should be enough to convince you to pick this up

https://www.amazon.co.uk/505-Games-...499714298&sr=8-4&keywords=pillars+of+eternity

Green Socks likes this.
  2. Green Socks

Hated the combat in this. Much preferred Tyranny.

3. Fully87

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh Griffiths
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Really enjoying Torment Tides Of Numenera just now and this looks something similar. Really glad this is coming too consoles as i loved Baldurs Gate 2 back in the day.