1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Mates that are arseholes

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Rendog, Jul 1, 2017.

Discuss Mates that are arseholes in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Maybe people let you down because you're a throbber?

2. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I'm sure there's a joke on here somewhere about 2 liars meeting and one says to the other: "See that cliff over there, I jumped off it last night" and the other replies: "I know, I saw you" :84:

Made me think of this.

muffitO'tea likes this.
  3. belbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley...the shebeen version
    Am quite lucky i have 2 good close mates for 27 years since i came to Liverpool but another lad whos sound but ya cant lend him money! He got a bit upset the other week when i stopped lending him cash, i told him you borrow £50 on a Monday and give me back on a Friday and its never really mine cause he has it all the * time! He couldnt grasp what i meant so i told him i spent the £50 and my pot was gone, * had a cheek to say when you gonna get more money:47:

4. The Regime

Fav Celtic Player:
    Eyal Berkovic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields
    As said, there are some people that hate you trying to better yourself. Whenever one of my mates has an idea for a business or needs helping , I'll support him 100%. Others think "you're getting ahead of yourself" for daring to have any aspiration. They'll put you down and drag you down to their level. Those are the worst *. Pure poison and hatred, ultimately based on their own unhappiness at their miserable lives.

I had to cut one friend from the group eventually. This guy was brillaint, top chat, generous, and loyal, but he had a major flaw. He was always mindfucking people, ultra defensive and using peoples' weaknesses against them,. You tolerated his behaviour but one day he crossed the line. One mate had been having some mental health problems. Nothing serious, just depressed. He was getting over it and then this * got in an argument with him one night. When he realised he was losing the argument he called him a "* loser; a border line manic depressive, whose opinion couldn't be trusted on anything!" I was stunned, a comment that is almost hilariously inappropriate. Not angry, just exrememly disappointed and sad because I immediately knew then that the friendship was over after decades. It's a shame because I knew he had never had it easy and carried a lot of baggage, but that * is on you. You can't pin that on other people making them miserable to pick yourself up. He had to go.

Another mate isn't bad but inappopriate. I find him learing at my girlfriend, extremely disrespectful, IMO. His relationships with women are a train wreck, he has mentally * over dozens of women, guiltied them into abortions they never wanted, cheats consistently with the drama always unfolding at my feet. He picks up these perfectly nice women and then turns them into paranoid lunatics. Recently he has turned into a bit of a ponce.

Things are so much easier when you are a teenager. You are all just game for a laugh and experiencing the world together, but with the passage of time,some people seem to accumulate baggage, insecurities, and selfishness and become vessels of poison.

On another note, I do not make work friends. They are for work. That is all.

Clint Eastwood likes this.