1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

can anyone help with a boiler problem ?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by JoeDan67, Apr 17, 2017.

Discuss can anyone help with a boiler problem ? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

sounds like its over heating/no flow out of the boiler? is the pump defo working? air trapped in the pump?

2. JoeDan67

That's my worry. Things that don't work properly seldom start working properly. They normally just stop working at all.

The problem i have is this boiler is in a hotel anex and was fitted by friends/relations of the owners. I keep telling them it's not right, but they prefer to believe him.

3. JoeDan67

Pump is working and all rads get hot eventually. One thing that seems strange to me is that when the temp is dropping from 85 to 60, there's no flame but pump still runs

4. The Celtic Way

change your phone number and you will never hear from her again.

5. JoeDan67

I unplugged the boiler. In my opinion if it isn't working properly we can't be sure it's working safely. Is that a reasonable course of action?

6. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

you should be alright leaving it on if you need it, sounds like a control issue. long as there is no issue with the gas. there should be a safety valve swell if it over pressures.

7. JoeDan67

Should is the word that worries me. It's a * new boiler it should be working