1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

"Celtic's Nakamura rates Rangers ahead of Champions League opponents"

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Draupnir, Mar 17, 2008.

Discuss "Celtic's Nakamura rates Rangers ahead of Champions League opponents" in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Draupnir

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Celtic's Japanese ace Shunsuke Nakamura rates SPL rivals Rangers ahead of many of their Champions League opponents this season.

He told the Sunday Mail: "Rangers are stronger than the teams we faced in our Champions League group this season.

"They have a strong team with strong substitutes.

"When I came here they were not so good but under Walter Smith they are better organised and more tactically aware which all blends in well with their natural ability.

"There is a good mix now in their squad and they are harder to beat than before.

"But I still believe we can win the league and the cup. We have the energy to do it."

2. Rosco67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Bobo Balde
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    He's just saying that because our matches against them are most important. On top of that we have beat Milan this season but not Rangers.

3. 1eclipse

I dont think they are as good as Milan or Barca, but they are as difficult to play against. For all our criticisms of them, we simply will not get a harder game from anyone else.