1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Disabled man assaulted 'live' on Facebook

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Aidan O’Shea, Jan 5, 2017.

Discuss Disabled man assaulted 'live' on Facebook in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Aidan O’Shea

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38514759

Another example of social media being used incorrectly. A frankly sickening story.

2. Aidan O’Shea

I should actually have referred to this as a racist attack; something the BBC neglected to mention. I wonder why?

"Derogatory statements against white people".

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  3. TheHolyGoalie

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Absolutely sickening.

The reaction to this will show up the lying press for what it is... again.

Aidan O’Shea likes this.
  4. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

* * man, that's brutal. The kind of stuff you'd do to someone who killed your family or something but these animals done it for the craic.

The young guys in America are so desensitised to violence its unreal. I've seen some dodgy stuff happen and had my fair share of dodgy stuff happen to me but I couldn't sit there and let this happen while laughing.

Sick, sick country.

Aidan O’Shea and ChrisMoh like this.
  5. tollyfarmer

Aye blame Trump and the Russians for this

6. Minimalist

Aye, the BBC are the best a deception and not stating for what it is objectively that black people can't be racist apparently. Its the same when members of the British army admit on record of either murdering civilians or raping people that its just a case of 'mental illness' and never 'terrorism' or the like.

ChrisMoh likes this.
  7. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    And when has that happened ya balloon? Stop making * up.

8. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    That is * up.
    Why put it online? Did they think they'd get away with this?

9. Minimalist

:55: Oh dear 'balloon' feeble insult thrown out.

Since you'll be unable to accept the reality that the wikileaks Iraq War Logs prove this (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ar-logs-Murder-rape-proof-Britain-fought.html). Must be * though because former Brit Senna refuses to admit into his own consciousness. Can't wait for you to just throw out some sort of pathetic ad hominem because it conflicts your core belief system :56:

10. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

Did you just Google that? Did you read it? Balloon is maybe not quite the best description. Balloons probably have more in them than you.
    You make a claim then post an article that doesn't in any way back up the claim you made. You must enjoy making a * of yourself. That can be the only reason.

11. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Chicago in particular is * up right now,it's been labelled 'Chiraq' for good reason,but as bad as things are there,this incident is particularly worrying.

Hopefully those responsible spend the rest of their lives in prison.

12. Nasser

Blacklivesmatter is no different to EDL or Britain First or Nation of Islam in that it promotes division, These people were clearly influenced by them and the * they did to this kid as well they tried to scalp him ffs. Crazy they are not even calling this racist ..."Police think the victim was attacked because he has "special needs", not because he is white." ...yet police spokesman said the four black suspects made "terrible racist statements" during the assault, so they make racist comments whilst they are doing it and it's still not a racist attack! The major problem with the reports of this is one the Police don't give a * and 2 some media will give this very little attention because it goes against their agenda and the reaction will be it divides people even further by ignoring that as we have seen with other racial attacks against Whites and Blacks.

TheHolyGoalie and Aidan O’Shea like this.
  13. ynwa1987

Im not a fan of BLM but not sure I agree with your analogy.

Your second point is spot on though. The irony is that by either failing to report this crime or refusing to acknowledge that it was racially motivated will make race relations a million times worse and actually contribute to the popularity of guys like Trump and indeed the rising alt right movement.

Nasser likes this.
  14. Nasser

True, that's already happening the alt-right will grow because of this. The sooner the media and police and government understand that hoping * will go away and denying clear racist attacks and ignoring the racial element by doing that it will give power to the people who love racism and division.

15. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Honestly, I find this almost as bad as the attack.

Aidan O’Shea likes this.