1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan demonstration for Ross County game - we have to do something

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Winston Ingram, Apr 18, 2016.

Discuss Fan demonstration for Ross County game - we have to do something in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    :50:

People always take the huff with the idea of a protest, assuming that it makes you some sort of ned/delinquent. The reality is it's one of the only tools we have as fans to get the message across loud and clear to a board that have been largely deaf to our concerns for years now.

2. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    I done it the last time ... over to youse now lads .

3. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Somebody contact Leigh Griffiths and ask him to get his weans to do a mass walk out. Half the South Stand would empty.

4. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    :smiley-laughing002:

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    The booing, empty seat's and dross results and performances on show, certainly aren't hitting home with anyone..

They know the concerns and discontent has been in the stands for a while but are playing dumb towards it all. Stubborn and don't care that the die hards are being fleeced..

6. Celtic_renard News Writer News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Patrick Roberts
    I actually wouldn't be against a walkout on title day during the presentation. Any other time I'd say no but that just seems like the perfect opportunity to make a point. Will be * anyway if we stay for it. Half the team and Ronny will be too scared to celebrate and the PR team will know they can't do anything big like previous seasons because of the feeling around the club.

7. seanleflem

Aberdeen play St Johnstone this Friday, if they win there's no way we should demonstrate on Sunday. That is a must win game, we then have to go to Tynecastle followed by Aberdeen at home. These games in our current state will be nightmares. I am getting nervous about this just sitting here typing this, I wish I had the faith some of you seem to have about the league.

8. Glorious1967

Griffiths ex birds parading about the park just make it look like walking advertisement for chlamydia anyway

9. Celticswede

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    This is one of the few times I'd actually agree that some sort of protest is necessary

10. Dopey63

To be honest, there have been 'walk outs' for most of the season if you take into consideration the empty seats in the stadium. This has been noted, I would think, by the money men. Things will change ( they need to) but rangers have had too many opportunities to have a right good laugh at us throughout the season ( yes rangers laughing at us!) and this would put the tin lid on it.
    I have been to every home game this season and it has been woeful. I am confident that it will be a new manager and a new team next season but for goodness sake we still have a league to win. 5 in a row and I don't want to give this up.

11. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    There is next to no chance of us not winning the league. If you disagree go and back Aberdeen at 33-1.

12. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    I couldn't give 2 * what "Rangers fans" do pal.

13. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Who cares what they think. Honestly.

We need to focus on what's best for us, too many fans think about them on a daily basis for my liking. Not saying you, but you know what I mean.

14. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Get that to *.

We support Celtic to see them win Titles and trophies, regardless of your opinion of the Board or Manager or any other individual walking out of the Stadium during a Trophy presentation is utterly retarded.

15. JamesM09

They badly need to announce Deila is leaving at the end of the season so we can back him for the next five games. It's going to get embarrassing if they don't announce anything or leave it in limbo for the next five games. Just think how ugly it might get if we lose our next game.

There's nothing to be done now for Deila. Save some face and announce that he's stepping down when the season is over. I wouldn't have a problem celebrating the title if he does that respectfully.

Playing the 'we'll tell you when we're ready' game is fine when they're bringing our a new jersey or trying to sign players, but it's a massive '* you' to ignore or lie to the fans in these circumstances.

16. Henke102

Not going back for the last home games, been a horrendous season having to endure that *, not that the board will give a *, my season ticket money is already in the bag for them back at the start of the season.

17. Dopey63

Well said! Every title win should be celebrated. We have been through years of not winning a title, in the past and it was *!!! We should not be walking out during something like this! Absolutely criminal comments.

18. TheHappyLoss

That's the really surreal thing about all of this. Hopefully two league titles and one League Cup in the two seasons, about 20 European ties in those seasons. Pretty much at any other point in the last 40 years that would be seen as a huge success.

19. KingArtur'1

why leave it till after weve won the title will look stupid being up in arms weeks after sevco beat us instead of directly after it......deila is a shitehouse and he needs to go now......deila out or the board and deila can go as far as im concerned.

wont be anymore buying tickets and strips for the kids etc until theres huge changes concerning our club.

all this bullshit we dont want to spend and end up like deadco.....they only ended up there by spending what they never had and using tax evasion schemes.......we dont use them so whats the problem? we make killings in SPL terms by our players being sold and spend the square root of fuckall replacing them....aslong as the shareholders get their dividends then * the fans

20. JamesM09

I think a big part of the problem is some people have failed to look at the circumstances. I've seen people on here seriously argue winning the league this season is as difficult as it would have been in the 90s or the 00s. Honestly with that kind of logic we deserve the dross we were served on Sunday.