1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Celtic vs The Rangers, Scottish Cup Semi Final April 17th, 12pm SKY SPORTS 2

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dáibhí, Mar 7, 2016.

Discuss Celtic vs The Rangers, Scottish Cup Semi Final April 17th, 12pm SKY SPORTS 2 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. VikingBhoy

Tavernier is decent going forward from the little I've seen but I don't think he can defend. Wallace is their best player imo. If he hadn't spent four years of his career playing at lower levels I think he'd be a really good left back. He's no Kieran Tierney though of course.

2. Just Kieran Gold Member Gold Member

This is a game we should be winning. They're a lot better now than they were when we played them last year, but it should still be straigh-forward if we're on our game.

If we can get a few good wins in the next few weeks I'm sure we'll be OK.

3. CelticBoabie

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King
    :56: Funny.
    Made my day.

4. Murph-E

I've never had a problem with the term Old Firm.

An annoying attempt to be different by finding a problem where there isn't any. You can't decide "we're not associated with them!" when pretty much all football fans around the world think of the rivalry automatically.

5. z1c0

Doesn't really bother me but its more the guilt by association thing ie "Old Firm Fan" that can be pretty annoying.

In terms of the game if both their full backs are flying forward then that be great, I'd be tempted to play Forrest as their RB can't defend worth a * and I don't see Armstrong or Gms roasting him. Only thing we could possibly do is play Rogic sort of infield left wing.

6. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Mate we really don't need to worry about them.
    Let them worry about us.:50:

7. no1armchairfan

They need to get possession for their full backs to do anything, they'll get less than 20% overall, I doubt they'll even look like scoring tbh just like the other time we played them.

8. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    When is this game?

9. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Where have you been?:bbpd:

10. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    April 17th, next month.

11. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Thank you!

12. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    I've been here mate, don't post a lot but still sign in and read y'all often :50:

13. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    I've hired this online cable system that had BT sports 1,2 and Sky sports 1-4, I've been able to watch a few Celtic games, I hope they have this game in one of these channels.

14. Derrybhoy1

Shouldnt be a problem there Fabenzo.

It really will be an utter embarrassment if we don't beat these absolute shitebags. I've absolutely no doubt we'll win though, comfortably too. They're better than last time I'll give them that, but last time they really were ridiculously poor, humiliating in fact.

Can't wait to put them in their place the *.

15. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    :50: I'm sure Celtic will beat them Easy. I can't wait my self, the atmosphere is always different against them my two boys and I really enjoy watching these games.

16. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

http://www.celticfc.net/news/10237

AS the quest for a domestic double continues, Celtic are heading to Hampden next month for the Scottish Cup semi-final.
    Ronny Deila's side travel to the National Stadium for a 12noon kick-off on Sunday, April 17, having reached the final four of the competition thanks to a 3-0 victory over Greenock Morton at Celtic Park earlier this month.
    Season Ticket holders who are members of the Home Cup Ticket Scheme and Season Ticket holders who have attended earlier rounds of the competition have been rewarded by being first in the queue for tickets for the Hampden match.
    The ticketing criteria is as follows:
    Tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden on Sunday, April 17 will be allocated to Season Ticket holders based on membership of the Home Cup Ticket Scheme (as at March 6) and in order of priority as follows:
    - Season Ticket holders who attended Stranraer, East Kilbride and Greenock Morton games.
    - Season Ticket holders who attended Greenock Morton and East Kilbride games.
    - Season Ticket holders who attended Greenock Morton and Stranraer games.
    - Season Ticket holders who attended Stranraer and East Kilbride games.
    - Season Ticket Holders who have attended more than 3 away matches this season, up to and including Hamilton on February 26, and not including matches against Hearts or the re-arranged fixture against Dundee
    Thereafter, any remaining tickets will be balloted among those Season Ticket holders who have attended more than two away matches this season.
    Please note, the reason for the ballot is that we will not have sufficient allocation for all Season Ticket holders in this category.
    We ask that Season Ticket holders do not contact the Ticket Office at this time as we cannot advise on who will be allocated a ticket.

Tickets are priced as follows:
    South Stand - £28 Adults / £17 Under 16/student/65+
    North Stand - £28 Adults / £17 Under 16/student/65+
    East Stand - £18 Adults / £7 Under 16/student/65+
    Please note: Under 16s cannot attend the match without an *
    The Ticket Office have not yet received the tickets for this match. Ticket sales arrangements will be announced on celticfc.net when the Ticket Office receives its allocation.

17. Paradise88

I fall into the 3 or more away games. If theres any left by that point.

18. WeeBhoy7

Does this mean if you are on the home cup ticket scheme but have not travelled to any away matches you will not receive a ticket?

19. RoarBhoy

I'm into the 3 away game bit myself, not getting my hopes up

20. Paradise88

it means you will get offered a ticket if you are on HCTS

if you are not but are a STH and attended the listed games in that priority you will get offered one.

how many members are on the HCTS?