1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

My thoughts on this window.....

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mr. Slippyfist, Feb 1, 2016.

Discuss My thoughts on this window..... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Scullybhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Easy Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Based on what I've seen there is no desire to take a step away from Sevco when they come up. If he thinks it will all click in the summer transfer window and we will build a team of stars he's got another thing coming.

For me this current team lacks winners and players made of the right stuff. It has a soft centre and folds under pressure - too many go hiding when the going gets tough.

2. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Glad to see that Forrest and Commons weren't sneaked out the back door. I had that wee notion when we signed the child from Man City.

3. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Not uncommon for a club involved in Europe + cup competitions.

4. Daddybear29

It looks like that but I would say we have 12, don't count Derk or Joe Thomson mate.

So we play with 5 midfielders so you need 2 for each position imo so we are slightly over

DMF: Bitton, Brown, McGregor (his best position for me) and Johansen

RM: Forrest, GMS

No 10: Rogic, Commons, Allan

LM: Christie, Armstrong, Roberts

I think that is a fantastic amount of cover in midfield:50:

especially when you consider celtic could play 50-60 domestic games and some players another 10 international matches per season.

5. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Had a superb one before them though.

Canny compare this * to Larsson ffs :smiley-laughing002:

6. HutchyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Petrov,Thompson,Lennon,Balde
    For me id get efe out I don't know why he is still playing in a celtic shirt and boyata isn't even that much better for me I miss Mulgrew that bhoy can literally play anywhere and always puts in a decent performance and johansen just has not been the same this season don't know whats wrong with him

Kazim Richards goal to game ratio is terrible a well and when he was younger playing for Brighton he was considered a wonderkid and cause of his attitude as a footballer he never reached his potential for me I really hope he does well for us cause we really need another decent back up striker cause Cifti is away on loan and I don't rate him that much me personally still raging he got the number 7 jersey as well.