1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] Ljuban Crepulja

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by themouth1888, Jan 8, 2016.

Discuss Ljuban Crepulja in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. freederry20

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Wanyama, Hartson, Balde, Petrov, Lennon, Commons, Boruc, Brown, Van Dyk.
    Celtic set to end interest in Ljuban Crepulja as Roberts talks begin

eltic are set to end their interest in Croatian midfielder Ljuban Crepulja following his one-week trial, Raman Bhardwaj reports.

The 22-year-old joined Ronny Deila's men for training last week in Glasgow but he has now returned to Croatia and his club Slaven Belupo with Celtic poised to look at other options.

Speaking about the player last week, boss Ronny Deila said: "[Crepulja] is a player we have watched a little bit and that we want to see more of, now he is training with us. We will see during the week what we do further."

Meanwhile the Scottish champions have held talks with Manchester City over a loan move for attacker Patrick Roberts.

The 18-year-old joined City from Championship side Fulham for a fee in the region of £11m last summer and would arrive in Glasgow on a deal until the end of the current season.

Roberts has represented England at various youth levels from U16 to U19 level.

Twitter
    send to friend
    What do you think? Please Sign in or Join to leave a comment. Check-out our House Rules so that we can all make this a better experience for everyone.

0 Comments
    Subscribe

Hamilton 'have no intention' of hosting East Kilbride v Celtic

2. GavCFC1

Hope this means we go for Ajer, all went quiet in that regard

3. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Kind of expected him not to be the full product. As I said before would have been strange to sign a guy straight off after only happening to notice him while scouting someone else.

I'd prefer Ajer or Mocinic, still.

4. shendr18

5. shendr18

Spoke well of the club and made a good impression

I cannot tell any details about my future, I cannot say that.
    For such information, you would have to ask Celtic.
    It is heaven on earth, you really cannot compare it to here. I say, it’s another world. For me it was a fantastic experience to be part of Celtic, even if it was just those five days.

Celtic is a big, well-known European club. Going into the ranks of such greats my career would be great. But, as I say, I am not allowed to reveal the details.
    It’s amazing when you feel that you respect the people there, all of whom are quite relaxed. You feel like a real player there. You are only thinking about football.
    There’s no big difference in training. And they are doing a lot with the ball like we do in Croatia, a lot of the time is spent on technique and tactics.

It was a great joy. The stadium holds 60,000 spectators and at the match there were about 45,000 fans. And they were always giving their support, greeting and cheering their team.
    It’s a pleasure, something completely different from what it is like here.
    The players are all big names, players who know the English Premier League and are on television. I could not simply just go into the locker room, but fortunately Jozo Simunovic was next to me.
    In those moments you feel great respect for these players. But that’s all part of football. I soon realised how all these players are normal and simple, and I therefore relaxed quickly

6. saltire78

That statement reads like a young fella who got a look far above his station and is explaining his awe/surprise at being given the opportunity - ie he's not near the level we play/train at. If thats true then the trial was a good idea and all the best to the young lad for trying out, and for his future wherever he finds himself...

7. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

After reading that I feel gutted for him. Sounds like a wee kid at Christmas there.

8. shendr18

I think it sgreat that he takes that back home with him and will always remember Celtic
    He will spread the word and will make us more favourable to potential players if we are bidding for them

9. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    :smiley-laughing002: Aye

I think the Croatian League stadium and fan wise is probably like the Scottish 1st Division, hardly any crowds, hardly and decent sized stadiums. You forget because the standard of football there is probably better than our League that players there are used to a much different experience on the park compared to us where we have 40,000+ at home and then all our away games are in near enough full stadiums with our fans creating a good atmosphere, must shock a lot of players who come from abroad like Jozo, Lustig, Johansen and that.

10. mickcfc91

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Scott Brown .. All Time - Lubo n henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wiley Maley
    Felt exacty the same :smiley-laughing002:

11. GodBlessJinky

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Seems like a nice guy who would appreciate being at a club like Celtic but we cant sign people for being nice lol

12. optimusmike777

i read that he and his agent still think there is a chance of him signing for us

13. celticstanley

Fav Celtic Player:
    Moussa Dembele
    Signed for KV Mechelen 3.5yr deal

14. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Another one we just couldn't get done in time - aye Peter

15. DutchHoops

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Nah he was just * I think

16. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
    Maybe, in a few years, if he proves himself at Mechelen, we will move for him? Would like that, taken a shine to him after his comments. :50: