1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] Davor Lovren

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by PoddyBhoy, Dec 4, 2015.

Discuss Davor Lovren in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. lukead

his brother was great at at Southampton and after a dodgy first season at Liverpool, where remember Keane was pants, is now playing very well. Buy him.

2. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Great logic.

3. rickyroma25

I'd think he's way out of our grasp, so if they're reporting that I won't be getting my hopes up about any of their stories

4. PoddyBhoy

I'll put this site down as bullshit! Has a story Jozo wants to leave as he has only made 3 appearances in the league!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

5. shendr18

he has been injured !!!!
    Pure * of the highest order

6. Markybhoy

I like the idea of this. It fits the profile of what I've been saying for a while we should be doing - looking for young, talented, attacking players in Eastern Europe. Get our hands on them before they develop too much and arrive on the radar of the big English clubs.

It would be better of course if we could wait until the player was 20-21 before taking the plunge but in most cases it will be too late by then if the guy is any good. We need to get these players at 17-18yo and hopefully, if our scouting network is working properly, they will blossom into stars for us.

I don't know if this guy is particularly good, or if there's even any truth in the story, but this is definitely a path we need to be exploring.

7. BigRochy

development player , shouldnt be near our first team for a while