1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic/Glasgow Dortmund Club .

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by CelticForMe, Nov 15, 2015.

Discuss Celtic/Glasgow Dortmund Club . in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CelticForMe

Hey was wondering if anyone knew of any Dortmund supporters clubs In Glasgow ? Seen there is a Dortmund supporters club in Edinburgh, but a bit to far to travel for me just to watch a game in a pub :smiley-laughing002:. Was across for a game at the the start of the season and the stadium and the fans were brilliant, keep in contact with a few of there fans who support celtic . That's why a posted this just to find out if anybody shares the same interest and starting one as long as the name is not in use you can register it with Dortmund . cheers:50:

2. entersalmon

Was over for a game in March and I'm booked up to go back over next April. Absolutely loved it over there. Never heard of any Dortmund group in Glasgow at all.

3. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
  4. CelticForMe

Planning to go back across before the end of the season as well, was a great experience when a went across and met a good bunch of lads that couldn't have been more welcoming. cheers a will check out that link to see if there still going

5. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Keen on doing this. Question to those who've been over, where's best to get tickets for a Dortmund game? Online or directly from the club when you're over?

6. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    What would the general idea/setup be of a club in Glasgow?
    Not currently living there but plan to be back and would always be interested in something of that kind.
    Same goes for any barca ones

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

7. entersalmon

Email the ticket office and they'll get you on the waiting list for a specific game

8. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Apart from Europa League games tickets rarely go on general sale on the ticketing site such is the demand, they by all accounts put a few bits and pieces on the online ticketing about 10 days before so I'm assured but you have to be very fast.

Last time I got one off eBay.de the mark up I paid wasn't that bad considering the game was Schalke.

Like everywhere, as long as you get there a few hours before you will always find a spare somewhere.

I'm possibly doing the Stuttgart game in 2 weeks but not going to spend a bomb on a ticket and if don't get one will simply go to Duisburg that same day as never been there and will be less stress.

9. CelticForMe

I used a site called viagogo the tickets where priced £75 pp, which was a bit steep but it was the first game of this season. And was against gladbach so wasn't to bad considering the prices we pay for the spl! But keep in contact with a bunch Dortmund Bhoys who said when a come back across they will get them for me cheaper. Yeah that was sort of the idea to either find out if any supporters clubs in Glasgow or set one up ? posted on this to test the water and get peoples view on it ?

10. entersalmon

If it was possible to get something organised I'd certainly be interested. I'll be a Celtic season ticket holder until I die but I loved going over there for something totally different. That why I booked up again for next year.

11. CelticForMe

Yeah a will definitely look into starting a club up if a can get a decent enough response on here, will contact the guys that started there club in Edinburgh and find out how they went about it. Am the same as everyone else on this Celtic always comes first when it comes to football ! but just thought a would try something different from mundane Scottish fitbaw

12. entersalmon

Keep me posted if you are keen to try sort something. Definitely a nice change and certainly a nice brand of football to appreciate