1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Best fights you have saw or been in ?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by The Thumb, Sep 11, 2015.

Discuss Best fights you have saw or been in ? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    "Hamilton accie" :fear:

2. Celticbhoy97

Witnessed a 20 man brawl in the middle of Sauchiehall street once, that got quite hairy

3. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

I was involved in a fight several years ago at school, it was an absolute beauty of a fight, PPV stuff. It went back and forth for a while, I got quite a few more hits in than he did...... then the * knocked me down and that was it I was dazed for a while. Not even sure why we were fighting. It was also the last fight I was in bar the odd scrap if I was drunk.

4. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    This one time I took on about 10 boys but it was more like 50, single handedly..knocked every single one out then Arabian goggled each ones face individually.

Then I went back inside and continued with my pint. True story.

5. Keano88

Seen a big brawl at a chippy once.

4 guys got battered. 1 other guy with them headbutted the wall and left hooked himself before it all kicked off.

6. TimFloyd Gold Member

Sounds messy.

7. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    Well the thing is,this Topic asks us something,and we reply,jokes apart i HAVE been in fights and seen fights just like some more of us on here,more often or not people that disbelieve this either think it is a joke do not know what it is is to be in a real fight or see a real fight........
    Its when you get that real sick feeling in your stomach,cos you know if you do not hurt him,he will hurt you,or you see sickening violence right in front of you.
    Ironically i am one of the biggest jokers on here,does not mean i have not seen real life,without humour we would all be in the *!

8. Keano88

Let's dance Mary.

9. Sno'sLeftFoot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo

:56:

10. Buster

Seen a guy get hit on the head with a bottle but it was ok as it was a soft drink

11. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Wrigley punching someone through the trees straight into a hospital bed. He was considerate enough to batter them near to death in close proximity a hospital cos thats how he rolls.

12. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    years ago while me and my mates (about a dozen of us) were heading back to Maryhill from a wed European game at celtic park, we were walking up from the bottom of hope st when this wee ned came around the corner and started to punch some of my mates at the front of our group, he then made a run at me and gave it a kung-fu type of flying kick, so all I done was step to the side and as he comically flew by me I caught him with a sweet righthander and he hit the ground like a stone. and just at that about half a dozen of his mates came running around the corner and it all kicked off. I honestly don't think they realised how many there were of us as we were straggled out over about 50m. so the ones who were up ahead doubled back and we kicked * out of them. but the best bit was, the karate kid (a wee fat *) somehow squeezed half of his body under a parked car. so while I was booting * out of him my mate was grabbing one of his legs and was trying to pull him out , but the * was hanging onto the exhaust or something cos we couldn't budge him, then, within a couple of minutes the police were everywhere. so we were all lined up against the wall and this big sargent came over and asked where we were going to, so we told him Maryhill, and he told us him and another copper had been sitting in an unmarked car watching what was going on, turns out these fannies had seen, what they thought was only a couple of celtic supporters walking up hope st and had planned to set about them. the police said they had been watching us from argyle st cos we were a large group and knew what was going to happen. fair due to the police though, he just smiled and told us to head home. never took any of our names or nothing.

13. Davie Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bitton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Took me a while to recover so it did.

[​IMG]

All because I killed his cat.

[​IMG]

14. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

Fucksake

15. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

Think "best" is the wrong word. Local drunk started on a group of builders as we all finished school. They climb down from the scaffolding, bars in hand and go to town on this guy, he's *, hiding under a car screaming "you can't beat me" (lovely drunk optimism there). They're grappling him out from under the car to continue the beating.

While 100 or so primary school kids watch on. Scotland eh? :rolleyes: :smiley-laughing002:

16. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

No dead cat pics man.

This is a family forum.

17. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  18. Sonny Crockett

Fav Celtic Player:
    Alan Stubbs/Jackie Mac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Billy Bhoys
    Difficult to * to, but I got there in the end

Just noticed the poo coming out its poor wee bumhole :54:

19. Zan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Moravcik
    Agree.

Can't handle that stuff :(

20. Zan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Moravcik
    Most notable one for me was about 6 or 7 years ago. Me and a few mates went to stay with a friend in Ardrossan South Beach. It was to be a good ol' drinking weekend as the girl had the house to herself. First night went without incident and good times were had.

The second night we went to a place called Jonny Ho's. It was a pub, hotel and takeaway- I'm still impressed by that. So we go in and start having a few drinks but one of my friends gets legless and falls on an empty table next to a group of 5 or 6 neds. He knocked over the dregs of a pint on to the floor nowhere near the neds and they told me to clean it up. Being polite, I said no and then I took my legless friend back to the house which was around the corner. I go back and the neds start pestering me. Coming up to the bar when I go up and pulling on my hood and trying to wind me up- this happened for about an hour and a half. I finally lost the plot when one of them threw a drink over me and CHAOS ensued. I smacked the guy who threw the drink and then the others jumped me... they soon realised I was with over 20 people (mostly male) and a full bar brawl took place. Tables, chairs, glasses, everything was being chucked and used as a weapon. I got glassed just above the eye but the neds ended up with broken bones. Some of the full glass panes at the front of the place were smashed, the place was a bombsite, blood and bodies scattered around and girls crying. I think the place was shut for a few days after that.

I've not been back in since.