1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

James Forrest

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Drakhan, Jul 25, 2015.

Discuss James Forrest in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Tomas

Possibly one of the most overrated players we've had in years.

2. wulliebad

Thank * he has been pish and fans want him gone otherwise it would be...PL you *...cutting wages on contracts again.:56:

3. Bratfurdbhoy1

Good luck Jamesy!!There are plenty of good places down South that will welcome a wee flasher!!!:56:

4. Richmal

Another great player and special talent who has lost his way under Ronny ( baron munchausen) delia, go now delia before you ruin the club!:38:

5. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    I think he was a potential special talent. The lad himself just never fulfilled that.

6. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    I cant shake the feeling that we lowballed him. I have no proof it's just a feeling I have. I will be sad to see him go as he offered us pace in Europe and we will not replace with a player who offers the same, people will lose the head over that last comment "how ye know" and all that but we just wont and we all know it. Still though ye canny force them to sign on. Despite being out of fashion for a lot of the support this is actually a bad loss in my view.

7. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    All he has is pace, he doesn't even use it that much because he cuts inside all the time. Can't play a defence splitting pass, can't cross, doesn't score enough, just not a very good player.

8. cammy07

The most dissapointing thing is that we actually offered him a 4 year deal, over the past 18 months especially he has done absolutely * all to deserve that kind of offer, he hasn't improved slightly, he's been constantly injured, his attitude is shocking. I'll be quite glad to see the back of him in all honesty, and hopefully that's the last we've seen of him.

He burst onto the scene and it looked like we had a special talent on our hands, but since he won ypoty, he's done very little really, other that flashes of quality here and there.

For a winger who can't cross a ball, doesn't score alot of goals, doesn't get much assists, has a poor attitude, was injury prone for most of his time here and has a poor attitude he's actually done well to be here as long and has as many appearances for Celtic as he has.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  9. Kdawg

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Around about 30 wee lassies have now stopped supporting Celtic. :smiley-laughing002:

As much as I am not bothered to see him go, I am a tiny bit sad that it has turned out this way.

Ach well, Erik is much better looking anyway, and actually looks like he gives a *.

10. Glorious1967

When Aiden left, Forrest came on the scene and at the time looked like he would be the next £10 million player, but its all been downhill since, complete shitebag and a horrible wee * into the bargain

11. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Shock horror.

12. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Excuse me for not breaking out into spontaneous cartwheels that a good home grown player will be leaving the club. I will look forward to his replacement though from Dudu Dougiedougie though or maybe the Manchester City youth player is his replacement after all who knows?

13. Daddybear29

According to people I was talking to in the investors section/directors hospitality someone told me we offered him a 40% wage rise from £8,000 per week to £11,500 per week!

Player doesn't get on with Deila and management team, so him going suggests to me that Deila will get another season! Whether fans like it or not, so it's time to either get behind Deila and his philosophy or stop supporting the team until he goes for most cause I for one am sick fed up of seeing and hearing people moaning like * at Celtic park (when am not in hospitality):icon_mrgreen:

14. Daddybear29

He won't be replaced we have too many midfielders! The below will all go in summer and that will trim a good bit of wages off squad

Commons
    Mulgrew
    Stokes
    Forrest

All Ronnys problem players some would say who don't want to conform to his methods!

15. wulliebad

:56:

You're like a *...you never fail to stink.

16. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Not really checked back to see if it's already been posted, but I wonder how long before someone tries to use this as yet another in the long list of excuses for him.

"The contract has been playing on his mind, that's why he's been *"

17. Minimalist

Can't really tell if this will benefit us by Forrest not renewing his contract. He is injury prone which goes in our advantage but I doubt we will replace him anyway.

18. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Came in and looked to have a bright future ahead of him, injuries and a poor attitude ruined his career here. When he is in top form he is a cracking player to have but much rather Roberts gets in the team ahead of him.
    By all accounts he was offered a wage rise, Ronny has always spoken highly of him and wanting him to develop. No surprise tweedle dee tweedle dum are in talking * as per usual.

19. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

He's looked better and more consistent under Ronny.

Don't let that ruin a good opportunity to derail another thread with your Ronny pish.

20. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I wouldn't agree with that. He's looked more injury free under Deila, but I think he was a better player under Lennon.