1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever been caught up in football trouble ?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by faw cough, May 10, 2015.

Discuss Anyone ever been caught up in football trouble ? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    That would say more about you than me bud, fill your boots:50:

And if you've never been * talking * then, also, that say's more about you than me:56:

2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

You should try reading what you wrote yourself instead of concerning yourself with what I'm reading.

You are an Aberdeen fan pal. You traveled all over with them for at least a decade, you just admitted it yourself.

What happened, did the casual scene die and you decided to switch teams because if there wasn't going to be violence there might as well be trophies? :smiley-laughing002:

3. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I remember years ago sitting in Queen Street station at main terminus.
    Reading a book whilst waiting on train when i heard some noise.
    Looked up and saw Hearts casuals come through the main entrance.
    Celtic casuals and Deadco scum came through from the other 2 entrances.
    I smirked and thought this would be interesting.
    Next minute loads of pigs including some with dogs appeared and they all scattered.
    I think only about 2 or 3 punches were thrown before the pigs arrived.
    Never saw what happened after it as had to get my train.

4. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    No one ever looks twice at me at the football or around the area.

Got tripped up once at my sisters football match when i was 10 by a boy who's dad had started kicking off and making a scene with the other parents since his daughter got subbed :smiley-laughing002: crazy days!

5. Sonny7

No sure it's says more about me than you:smiley-laughing002: You were the one talking utter *, nothing made sense.

"Your pals are pally way Huns who had a shop and moved on to a restaurant now they own a pub."

Wit? Zoomer:smiley-laughing002:

We had a good old laugh at your expense:smiley-laughing002: But you were wasted/sniffin glue/smack so we'll let you off way it wee baws.

6. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    I would be surprised if the Celtic crew ever actually got into the jungle in the first place, they used to stand in the old rankers end. Even there they would get a hard time from Celtic supporters. I can remember one game some wee casual pulled a * whip out and started (sorry tried) to use it on the Celtic fans, he got battered.
    I think the Celtic support disliked them because the casuals would spend £50/60 on a jumper for example and to many ,back then, that was just madness so they seen casuals as possibly tories or something , not sure really. Also some casuals would just fight any opposing group. When I done it I rarely ever had fights with "normal" supporters it was usually other casuals as they went for the same reason.

Careful , you can get into trouble for that :56:

7. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Well at least I know it's made your weekend, as 2 days later your still banging on about it:56:

Let it go man, I was wrecked. I'll be on again next weekend for another round:bbpd:

8. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    :56: :56:

Oh dear *. I will need to break this down into easy steps for you.

1/ I OBVIOUSLY would not go to Celtic games given how the Celtic support felt towards casuals.
    2/Therefore as I did not wish to fight my own fans (see post above) I would go to asc games of my choosing NOT involving Celtic (You still following this?)

Now I know, you as an "ubber fan" will struggle with the concept that despite being able to go to a Celtic v st Mirren game, for example, I would choose to go to an Aberdeen v utd game but it happened. As I said previously its something people either get or don't.
    I ALSO said their result "was of no interest to me" either , so how that makes me a fan I have no idea , although it obviously does in your mind anyway. :smiley-laughing002:
    Still nearly 8000 posts and I am an Aberdeen fan, makes a change to your usual accusation of posters being huns I suppose :smiley-laughing002:

As I said, read my post and use the experience you have gained from being in the jungle back then and I'm sure you will work it out slowly. pal:86:

9. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

The 80s and 90s spent traveling the country with Aberdeen FC supporters, fighting Hibs, Dundee, Dundee Utd, Rangers ETC!

Not just one or two games is it? You spent two decades following them.

Celtic had a casual scene as well you know, mind you, I suppose you had to be there to see that.

You are an Aberdeen supporter mate, who jumped ship to Celtic the moment the casual scene died. The sooner you admit it the sooner we can go on with our lives.

10. Buster

Watched the 1980 cup final riot from the safety of the Celtic end and had a run in with half a dozen police horses in Janefield Street after a huns game.

11. wulliebad

[​IMG]

12. Pinstripe

Thats the one :50:

I ducked when I saw a bottle coming straight towards the group I was standing with but it hit one of the lads off our bus smack on his coupon, luckily he wore specs so they seemed to cushion the blow, ended up wi just a wee cut on his forehead.

13. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Dear * its jumped to 2 decades now. Seems you never managed to take in the easy to follow steps :smiley-laughing002:

14. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

There's your go to move. If stuck for something to say, resort to being a condescending *.

15. TimFloyd Gold Member

Well you learn something new every day.

The bold Timtime suited and booted office bod during the week and at the weekends wrecking *. :smiley-laughing002:

16. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    No your go to move seems to be accuse people of being huns or in my case accuse me of being a condescending * :smiley-laughing002:
    IF you read my posts, you will see that it said LATE 80's early 90's hardly 2 decades , well not at the school I went to anyway. There is a saying about condescending only affecting people who feel inferior to start with, obviously I would not say that to the ubber fan of TC :50:

17. Lanz

Nobody kicks * out of you, like the Celtic Soccer Crew.

18. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Was a long time ago now :smiley-laughing002:

19. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

You said 80s and early 90s.

Look, whatever man, as far as I'm concerned when you spend a lot of money and time following a club up and down the country for over ten years then you are a supporter. It's no big deal actually but the way you got all defensive and resorted to your usual tricks spoke volumes.

You supported Aberdeen then moved to Celtic, people do it all the time. I don't understand it myself but it happens.

20. Sonny Crockett

Fav Celtic Player:
    Alan Stubbs/Jackie Mac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Billy Bhoys
    McGuires a right 'ard nut