1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

WIll you still go to or watch every single game to the end of the season now?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Cadete, Apr 20, 2015.

Discuss WIll you still go to or watch every single game to the end of the season now? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Cadete

With the treble gone, no more games in Europe, the League Cup already won, the league all but done and dusted, will you continue to go to every game, or watch every game?

I imagine that attendance at Celtic Park will be dreadful from this point forward.

Sure, we can call them gloryhunters all we want, but the fact remains that there isn't much left for the team to play for the rest of this season.

I'll be watching Celtic for the rest of the season. But I can see why some wouldn't.

2. DiomansyKamara

Of course i will be. There are only two home games left, one is an attractive friday night ko where we can potentially clinch the league and the final game v caley where we will get the trophy so both should be well attended and everyone will be up for Pittodrie aswell.

Wed night is still an important game, only 5 points ahead and dont want to be going up to Aberdeen with only a 5 or 6 point lead.

3. DiomansyKamara

This is still a much better situation than last season when aberdeen knocked us out the scottish cup in February and we were much further ahead in the league. That was a brutal end to the season.

4. mygirlmaria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    I dont attend anyway, but id imagine a good hard core will continue to go to every game.

Its always a chance for some players to shine at this time when the season is effectively over....plus no one will want to miss out on the game that clinches the title, so i dont see anyone 'taking it easy'.
    They are all competitive guys by definition, or they wouldnt be professional sportsmen....so they will still be up for every game.There might not be the sense of despair if they have an off day, but they will still be trying.

5. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    yesterdays result will have absolutely no affect on my attendance at Celtic Park for the rest of the season.

6. murphy88

This.

7. The Celtic Way

Yes I'm still going to Dundee on Wednesday, been through worse than this and I'm sure we will again

8. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Will still go to the games

9. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Being brutally honest, financially I can't afford to goto the games, so I'm more an armchair supporter.

But I'll not be making a point of watching a game, unless it suits.

Yesterday has me totally deflated, hurt, might still come about and watch the games, but at this moment, I'm not bothered. Maybe a league decider, or such.

10. BelfastTim

^Jesus Christ. So because yesterday didn't go our way, you'll not bother to even stick on the TV and watch the games? Strange mentality.

11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    This place has some amount of cranks..

12. The Celtic Way

I'm sure sky or BT will miss you

13. Mr. Slippyfist

Put a tampon in and get on with it.

14. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

I disagree, I think the feeling of injustice will ensure Celtic Park will be busier than it would have been or at least as busy.

The League, the most important competition we enter every Season, isn't over yet.

15. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Absolute no brainer, I,ll be at every game.

16. murphy88

I think he means that what happened yesterday won't matter one iota when it comes to watching Celtic the rest of the season. He will still be going regardless, I would hope that everyone would be in the same boat to be honest.

17. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Yeah as Murphy said what I meant was in answer to the OP the fact we can't now win the treble won't stop me from going to Celtic Park for the rest of the season.

18. shieldsybhoy

I dont have a season ticket but will defos make time to watch us on TV and go to any game that I can. Might try and go to the final home game (yes, sorry).

Still feel like * though.

19. Vertie Auld

Of course I'll be going to every game I can. The ones I can't get to, I'll be watching on the tele. If you pick up and drop Celtic according to what silverware we're playing for, you're not a supporter. At best, you're a fan.

On a side note, if you 'could care less', then you care to some degree. If you don't care at all, you 'couldn't care less'. Does my head in, that.

20. Vertie Auld

Bizarre. :smiley-laughing002: