1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic vs Sevco Sun Feb 1st, 1:30pm, live on BBC

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by ILoveTheCeltic, Nov 28, 2014.

Discuss Celtic vs Sevco Sun Feb 1st, 1:30pm, live on BBC in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I dont think so, who are these big Sevco hardmen?

Law is a shitebag, Ian Black's a wee * who would get blown away with a gust of wind and Kyle Hutton's a * who'll get the pish ripped out him. Aird, Templeton, Shiels, Stevie * Smith :56:

The * won't get near us to make a tackle.

The only ones who will attempt to do any of our players will be Daly/Miller/Boyd/McCulloch/Wallace but they won't be near Bitton. Possibly Ian Black but he's no different to Jamie Hamill or Keith Lasley who Bitton will know.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  2. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    :smiley-laughing002:

Aye, what madness to play one of our players in great form at the moment whose only real competition is Charlie Mulgrew.

Doesn't matter that he can find a pass and keeps retention superbly, let's get someone in who can "mix it up a bit" and "put in a shift" eh?

Honest to * man.

3. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    That had occurred to me also and i rate Bitton highly. His game lacks an edge and i think it is his own mentality that holds him back. The way we set up though means that he should be on the ball plenty pinging it around. It could be the making of him on the other hand.

4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    They have no hardmen, there midfield has been getting bullied by teenagers and part timers for the last 3 years, broony could tackle whatever midfield trio they muster up, on his own..

There's a difference between hardmen and hatchetmen..

5. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    I always thought Black was decent when he played for the diets, but by all accounts he seems to have gone off the boil for them. Still there is a leg breaker in him and he needs watched.

6. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Aye. They will try and make it physical because we will dominate possession but they are just not going to get anywhere near us, we'll be spraying it about and players will be moving and turning them everywhere.

I see the game basically being attack V defence like it was last night against Motherwell, with them * themselves and just sitting in very deep, probably playing 1 up front who is most likely to be Daly and they might play Miller on a wing.

I think they'll play...

Simonsen
    Foster McCulloch McGregor Wallace
    Aird Black Hutton Smith
    -----------------Miller
    Daly

Smith will double up as a 2nd left-back and Miller will mostly play on the left wing as well. If Law is still there he will play instead of Miller/Smith or Hutton.

7. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    I never watch Sevco but i assume that we will have to be alert at corners

8. KingArtur'1

Gordon
    Lustig Denayer VVD Izzy
    Brown Biton
    Commons Johansen Stokes
    Griff/Guidetti

9. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    I'm not 100% sure this game will pan out to be the one-sided game that some think it will be (although this is down to me naturally worrying about these "big" games more than anything else.)

However, what IS * hilarious is the orcs * * themselves whilst proclaiming this "game means nothing in the grand scheme of things."

There is a bunch of them at work stating it will be a cricket-score for us and, if not, then it will be a disgrace. Their * tactics are paper thin and you can almost touch their fear.

I really am not sure how much I would pay to absolutely degrade them, hopefully the first of many.

10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    He's a wee * diddy, nearly broke his ankle the other week at hibs after a shot hit him:56:
    He's always down, sure he did the same at tynecastle and got stretchered off at a part time ground tryna crunch someone, hard as nails :52:

11. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    That will be the team.

If thumb scores in next game hes in, else gudetti

12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    They will go with 3 centre mids , no question and smith will be on the left..

They will play long daly balls and try to feed off them, all the while being camped in there own half and us having 75% (minimum) possesion.

I genuinely think it will be 4 or 5..

13. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Has misser lost his pace? We are vulnerable to counter attacks. Even though he is a big lump of wood i reckon Daly is an ariel threat especially from corners

14. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I think it'll be easier than you think. Hearts and Hibs play them off the park with players like Allan, Robertson, Cummings and Malonga or Nicholson, Bauben, Gomis, King and Sow.

They are literally an absolutley awful football team.

Simonsen - *
    Foster - cant control a ball, cant defend
    McCulloch - cant control a ball, slow as *
    McGregor - cant control a ball, big clown
    Wallace - cant control a ball
    Aird - cant control a ball, lightweight
    Black - cant control a ball, prone to bookings and sendings off
    Law - decent player but a shitebag and passanger
    Smith - cant control a ball, passanger
    Miller - cant control a ball, runs about like a dafty
    Daly - cant control a ball, lead boots

How are they going to mount any attacks or keep the ball against us? especially with Izzy/Lustig/Bitton/Brown/Johansen/Griffiths/Stokes hounding their every move.

If they could keep the ball even remotely well like a Partick Thistle or Inverness, then they might do ok but they just dont have any hope of keeping the ball or building an attack - it will be long punts or nothing.

15. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Sums them up well, Wallace has no end product now and is a dud . Best left back in Glasgow, * wasn't even the best left back in division 3..

Miller has no pace now, guy is finished..

16. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    For me Law and Wallace are their only 2 decent players but even then Wallace is a poor footballer, with poor touch/crossing he is just a work horse with decent height about him basically a poor mans Alan Hutton. Law is like an opposite of Wallace, he is decent technically but he has no work rate and they play him in the middle where he gets by passed.

The rest of their XI not one of them would get a game for even Aberdeen or Dundee Utd.

17. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    I pray you're right and your post is logically sound, but I fall apart at big games and can only even think about enjoying them after the final whistle goes and we've won.

Also, I've seen Celtic fall to bits in important games and do things which just defy description too many times when it REALLY counts.

On paper we murder them. Again though, I can't find fault with your logic. :50:

18. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Dont even think of it as a big game.

Remember we are playing a team the calibre of Hibs/Hearts/Kilmarnock/Partick Thistle/St Johnstone.

Id say Hibs, Hearts, Inverness, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen would all beat them if they played them in the semi. Hamilton, St Johnstone and Partick Thistle would have a good chance. Kilmarnock and Motherwell could but would bottle it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  19. Croogle

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    This may sound ridiculous (I thought it was at first when my mate discussed it with me) but do you think the police will advise Celtic to keep the score down? Like below 4-0?

The Zombies seem to be at boiling point - breaking into their own stadium, unprovoked attacks on opposition fans and 'protests' galore - surely 90 minutes of them getting the * ripped out of them and a 5-0 hammering would dangerously send them over the edge?

20. Cathairbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Celtic -2 is 3/1, surely bet of the year?