1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic vs Sevco Sun Feb 1st, 1:30pm, live on BBC

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by ILoveTheCeltic, Nov 28, 2014.

Discuss Celtic vs Sevco Sun Feb 1st, 1:30pm, live on BBC in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Markybhoy

I suppose it was. But if we treat this match the same way we treated playing Rangers in the past then it will only serve to validate their claim that they are the same club. Which they're not.

Also, now that we've had a couple of years without these poisonous fixtures I have sorta reached the point where I don't want these games anymore. I don't want to share a stadium with these inbred * or listen to the * that spews out of their mouths. My blood pressure is lower when they're not around. I also have to be honest with myself and admit that I'm just not a very nice person on days we play them. I despise them so * much that during those 90mins there is pure hatred flowing through me. It's not good. If we lose it's even worse, it puts me in a bad mood for days afterwards(not that I think we'll lose this time).

I can happily just do without the whole thing now. Life is better without having to share a stadium or oxygen with those scumbags. If I got offered a free ticket for this game I wouldn't even take it and that's the truth. I just hope all our fans get home safe and sound after the game. Glasgow's going to get messy after this game, especially if we give them the tanking we should give them.

Maybe I'll feel differently when the day comes but right now I'd rather this fixture wasn't happening.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
  2. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Got my letter through today for a ticket. Only £25...might as well

3. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Been waiting 2 months for a start date for my new job and finally hear word today that's it 9am on the 2nd February. Unlucky or the establishment at work? :38:

4. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    If that means you'll miss the game, lucky you i'll take your ticket. :50:

5. Murph-E

Scumbags mate, quit your job.

6. Lavelle88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    LOL

7. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren
    Home ticket scheme's a load of *.

I'll see a few guys at Hampden who were luck to get a ticket through this scheme, who I've not seen since the last * Rangers game.

Flaw in the ticket system

8. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Nice try :smiley-laughing002: I'll be going in rough if we do the business.

9. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Best system realistically possible

Do you have a better idea?

10. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren
    People who take tickets for every game offered tickets first.

People who dont take 1 or two, but take the rest get offered after.

The rest should go to a ballot for season ticket holders who have been to one or two away games via being offered from Celtic.

Other than that you shouldn't get one in my opinion.

Cant be * going to Motherwell, Kilmarnock or St Mirren away, what makes you deserve a derby ticket....

Cup ticket scheme's an embarrassment

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
  11. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    The PLC dont care about bums on seats only money in the till

12. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Clues in the title (Cup scheme), two home games in league cup this season everyone on it would have taken a ticket for both games therefore entitling them to a ticket for this league cup game.
    Most people who travel away reguraly would be on it so there's no problem , if people prefer watching us in rugby and fir park but not in the cup at home, tough.

13. DiomansyKamara

Can't be * going to Hearts or Partick Thistle at home in the earlier rounds, what makes you deserve a derby ticket?

Not sure what your gripe is here, Celtic stated that those who had attended away games up to the qualifying period ( when the draw was made) were prioritised along with anyone on the HCTS so anyone going to Motherwell or Kilmarnock and the first come first serve games will have got one.

Anyone who took tickets for every game using their client code would have got one.

14. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren

I have no real gripe to be honest, so i wont make too much of a fuss about it.

My problem is people who come crawling out for a game like this because they've taken two tickets this season, and think it's their right to get a ticket. We have a guy in our CSC who does this every time. It's embarrassing.

I think a certain amount of away tickets should be snapped up, via Celtic's offer before they get offered for such a game.

Then the rest at a random ballot.

15. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    So its embarrassing that a man who went to both previous cup games gets a ticket for the semi?

16. DiomansyKamara

We got an allocation of 21k, so if we gave tickets to only those who had attended at least one away game this season or the last calendar year, we are talking about 6/7k at most, our away following isn't exactly massive these days so there is still a huge surplus. Anyone who attended even one away game in the qualifying period would have been sorted.

If the guy has taken two tickets for the home league cup games then of course he deserves priority over another season ticket holder who didn't attend those games. Why should they go into a ballot with the same chance of a ticket as a guy who supported the team at a home cup tie with a low attendance. Those who attended these games when others frequently can't be bothered should be rewarded.

I can't see how a guy is crawling out for a game like this if he is a season ticket holder and attended the two league cup games, he deserves a ticket.

17. Dáibhí

There are still some corporate tickets going for the semi I think, for anyone desperate to go.

At least there was when I got mines. This will be my first game this season actually. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of banners the GB bring this time! :50:

18. Millerntor

No bother Paddy, let's just have about 6,000 fans there.

19. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    My brother didn't get allocated a normal one,how do you go about getting one of these ones?

20. Dáibhí

I got mines from a client, but when I asked how he managed it he claimed there was still a fair amount left. They're around £175 each I think.

I can ask him when I see him tomorrow if you like?