1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

John Guidetti.

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Liam Scales, Sep 9, 2014.

Discuss John Guidetti. in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sonny7

That doesn't just go for Guidette. Larsson still looks in better shape than them all.

2. Venomspawn82

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo
    He needed to score, he still needs to prove himself and the * doesn't celebrate. Couldn't believe it when I saw it. I thought he'll be in euphoria. Get him to *, footballers in Estonian League celebrate more and they are playing in front of 100 crowd. Just like someone above said - attitude of a 15 yo girl. It was like "see? I can score so * you" Hate something like that.

3. idlewildered

Too many * psychologists on here to be honest. There's every chance he isn't happy enough with his current form to celebrate like a madman. We will never know either way so let's not judge someone on the thoughts we THINK they have in their heads.

4. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    I'd like to see a striker at Celtic who celebrates scoring goals and enjoying cup celebrations whilst at the same time not speaking about going to other clubs, but I'm just picky that way.

5. centenary88

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Collins
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Hardly need to be psychologists to realise his attitude is rotten , he is acting like a * which is undeniable.

6. In the Jungle

Fav Celtic Player:
    Adam Mathews
    Got to agree:50:

7. idlewildered

Hey, I'm not defending him, or supporting him to be honest but when im doing a * job my head goes down and I don't feel like celebrating the little victories until I feel im back where I should be.

8. TimFloyd Gold Member

Aw cool who do you get paid thousands of pounds a week to play football for?

9. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    How many times you seen Guidetti not celebrate?

You're welcome.

10. donnegal celt

Yeah and first chance hooper had he left .

11. Hughesie

Very very true. I wonder if the green brigade would not celebrate a goal if they were having a bad run of singing.....

12. Scotzbhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Once.

13. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Can't wait to see your Avatar but with Ronny

14. pablo88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Thats bull, Hooper had done all he could at celtic in terms of trying to get a cap. Is a player not allowed to try himself out at a higher level. Obv it never worked out for him under the previous management however he is getting his chance under alex neill and potentially can do it next season in the prem if norwich come up

15. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    Here's the thing. Like a bit of a sad * I just watched Gudetti's one and only ever "wonder" season goals (BTW for wonder season read: the only season he's ever hit double digits.) Scored about 20 goals and 7 of them were pens.

And, you guessed it, no goals were met with "no cebration." In fact (quelle surprise) most goals were met with the "aren't I a bit * special" stuff ie doing the plank or whipping up the fans gestures.

I know I'm coming across as a bit a hater and, yes that probably true while he's acting like such a *, but I really don't want to be.

Be positive when asked about the club, don't be disrespectful by whoring yourself out to others, don't take strops and not celebrate lifting trophies (your first!), don't act sullen when scoring goals and don't carry the persona that it's all about you and not the team.

Then we'll be fine John. Over to you.

16. TheHappyLoss

Maybe wrong but doesn't give the impression he wants to be at celtic. Obviously I may be wrong. There is definitely a good player in there.

17. TheHappyLoss

Totally agree mate I think he has a pretty troubled mind. High as a kite one day low as * the next.

Maybe I'm over thinking it :smiley-laughing002:

18. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    It's about the context here. Not celebrating is just the latest in a getting-to-be-quite-*-lengthy list of things which hasn't enamoured him to a portion of the Celtic fans.

If Griffiths never celebrated one goal I doubt you'd see anywhere near this reaction.

19. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    When he moved though, only Rooney and Sturridge were arguably better than him. The others have came good after he left us.

I don't think Norwich was his dream move, he most likely expected a year there, then move up the ladder to a better club. But that's all hindsight.

Can't fault the guy for wanting to try and better his career.

As for Guidetti, what's the situation with his signing/cost with Man City these days? They aren't still wanting money for signing him on a 'free' contract are they?
    Sooner the lad gets his forseeable future sorted the better for him - and what ever club he is at.

20. shieldsybhoy

He was trying to be cool, its fashionable not to celebrate. Thats the long & short of it. 100%.