1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

John Guidetti.....welcome to Celtic

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by greengrocer, Sep 1, 2014.

Discuss John Guidetti.....welcome to Celtic in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bangarangura

2. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    If he is granted the loan spell would it not be okay for him to play in Europe considering appeal was lodged before the deadline. This is all also assuming Celtic have named him as part of the 25 man squad.

3. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

I get that as well. Just show your wife my post count and she'll see you're not that bad. :smiley-laughing002:

4. Maximilian88

5. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

:rofl:

6. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

:smiley-laughing002: That's even more brilliant.

7. jamiebhoy67

This is bullshit doesn't take this long to decide if paperwork was finalised in time he ain't coming

8. Harry Caray

Think hes saying what's already been said, he signed the papers but didn't go through on time and now it's up to FIFA.

9. Fanny Chmelar

NEWS: John Guidetti has arrived to the Swedish U21 camp in Halmstad before this week’s UEFA Qualifiers against Greece and Turkey. Here is an interview with John after Tuesday’s training session.

Interviewer – How do you perceive what happened last night?

John – It is sad of course but sometimes things happen and it’s nothing you can do about it, you try to look forward with a positive mind and if it resolves, then it is fantastic, and if it doesn’t than I am still with a fantastic club and I will fight to firstly earn my place on the bench, then maybe play in the League Cup and in Premier League match’s. That’s what you have to fight for. It’s a fantastically strong squad with the best players in the world, but if not I will continue to grind it out until (the next window) in January. It is what it is, and it’s no worries. I mean it is perfect, I still get to train with the best players in the world and I’ll continue to develop, that is the most important thing to me. I am still very young, you can’t forget that I’m only 22 years-old so I don’t feel any pressure even though it would have really been fun to move to Celtic.

Interviewer – There aren’t any plans on leaving Manchester?

John – When, now?

Interviewer – Yes, now that the transfer won’t go through. I mean, if the transfer to Celtic won’t be completed.

John – I have contract with (Manchester) City so even if I leave I don’t think I can sign with another club. I put all my focus on Manchester City and contribute there as much as I can, in training, and all other activities. I just try to do my job, and that is all I can do.

Interviewer – How did it feel? You were a couple of minutes late with the signature or?

John - The signature was done in time, but I do not know if it was sent in on time. There are a lot of things to be completed. I don’t know all the details. I sign a piece of paper and play football. Then all the boxes have to be ticked and things has to match in all the systems. So it was probably something that didn’t match before the deadline and that is why we’re standing here today. Very sad but we will see if it is fixed and if it doesn’t there is a (transfer) window in January. I look at this positively and have my eyes on the future.

Interviewer – Yes, you seem to be taking this fairly well.

John – Well, I’ve had to deal with worse things in this in my life. You just have to accept it and keep grinding it out. I will not give up my Dream and the things I want to do. I love to play football and that is something that I will continue doing. And if I have to wait another six months to start playing matches every week - then so be it. I can’t just lay down and give up. I’ll continue to fight and if it takes another six months that is just something that I have to accept.

10. Fanny Chmelar

So still none the wiser fuuuuuuuuckk!!!:31:

11. Doire_Bhoy

You cut and pasted that - I can tell from the formatting. :56:

12. Fanny Chmelar

The translation was in the description of the video :52:

13. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Sounds as if he thinks it's dead!

14. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Aye will do.. Cheers:50:

15. Celticswede

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Just watched the video, and by the way it looks it's not good. Guidetti doesn't sound that confident the deal will go through...

16. Maximilian88

Cheers man looks alright in some bits in terms of he might join us in january if it falls through but also sounds like celtic are retards:31:

17. MarleyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Y.N.W.A
    He probably doesn't know any more than we do at this point

18. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Nah not buying that at all, if they wanted big bucks they could have sold him well before this, and if they are that bothered about money he would have been shipped out well before now on loan.

19. dazza297

* off that Celtic haven't even come out and said we are still trying or anything , talk about distancing yourself

20. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    Yeah we could with a pointer here or there or this thread could run until * knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.