1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The return of Gary Ralston the fridgit wee boy that said no to shaggin his teacher.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Kiko 7, Feb 17, 2014.

Discuss The return of Gary Ralston the fridgit wee boy that said no to shaggin his teacher. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Kiko 7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson - Lubo - McStay
    A PRETTY teacher whose crush on a schoolboy led her into his bed is facing a new charge under the Sexual Offences Act.

Bernadette Smith was placed on the * Offenders' Register in November [2013] after admitting that she engaged in sexual activity with the pupil, Gary Ralston, 16, kissed him on the mouth, and lay beside him partially naked.

She is due to be sentenced at Stirling Sheriff Court next week- but today she pleaded not guilty at Falkirk Sheriff Court to a fresh allegation.

It is alleged that she failed to sign on as a * offender at her local police station within three days of being placed on the Register, as the law requires.

Married mother-of-three Smith, 35, of Denny, Stirlingshire, who taught history and English at Bannockburn High School, pleaded not guilty by letter to the new charge.

It alleges that on December 1st last year at Falkirk Police Office, being a person subject to the notification requirements of the Act, she failed without reasonable excuse to give police her initial notification information.

The charge also alleges that by failing to comply with the notification requirements of the Act, she breached bail.

Sheriff William Gallacher continued the case for trial in May, with a preliminary hearing in April.

Stirling Sheriff Court heard in December that Smith first confessed her feelings to the pupil in her classroom at Bannockburn High.

She went with him to a park in Falkirk, where she kissed him, and went to bed with him in his home in Cowie, Stirlingshire, and lay beside him partially clothed.

Gary told some school pals, and his gran found out about the affair and went to the school, which suspended Smith on September 19 2013.

After being sent home, Smith told a colleague that she had never got over the heartbreak of her husband having an affair, and she was going to leave him after "falling in love" with baby-faced Gary.

She admitted to police that she stayed overnight in the boy's bedroom and that she had been wearing only her jeans and a bra.

When the school first questioned Smith over the claims she initially denied it, but decided to quit her post at the school.

However she later retracted her resignation, only to be sacked by headmaster Tom Black in October.

After their relationship was revealed, Gary exclusively told of his anger in the Record that he had been taken advantage of.

He told how the teacher called him into her empty classroom one lunchtime and confessed her feelings for him.

He recalled: “It was the last thing I expected and I couldn’t get my head around it. I was stunned. I knew what she was doing was wrong.”

Gary said Smith then took him to a playpark, where she kissed him and left lovebites on his neck.

And even after the affair was exposed, Smith came to his home and spent the night with him, half-dressed, in his bed.

Gary, who looks far younger than his years, said: “What she did was wrong. If I was in her husband’s position I wouldn’t be happy.

“I just wish none of this ever happened, and that I’d said no.

“I feel sorry for her and her family. I think I’m a wee bit to blame because I went along with it.”

Taken from - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sex-scandal-teacher-bernadette-smith-3155454

Some folk on here don't like reading a paper because of some reasons beyond me but PLEASE click the link and look at the pictures. Wee hun *.

2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

The reasons Celtic fans don't read or give the Daily * hits is beyond you?

Thugs and Thieves

Worse than Saddam

Who is More Hated at Ibrox?

Back by Unpopular Demand

None of that ring a bell no?

3. nudge1086 Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke,Lubo,Petrov,lambo,Hooper,Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Ffs get her pumped ya hun bawbag

4. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

By the way, the wee guy has a hun scarf with poppies on it and a couple of union jacks on his wall. Save anycunt having to click that * disgusting rags link.

5. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Cheers mate :50:

6. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    :56:

Funny to see hun stuff next to posters of Bob Marley and a poster saying "Stand up for your rights".

7. format

Fair play to the guy. The teacher tried to exploit him and he wasn't comfortable.

8. Dáibhí

Not entirely sure what him being a Rangers fan has to do with the story, but if she tried it on with an underage person she deserves everything she gets.

9. Intellectually Absurd Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson (obvious choice ehh?)
    The wee * has pictures strewn across his walls of half naked woman and yet he never pumped her and proceeded to grass her in - boys a weird'un.

10. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

Future serial killer.

11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Very strange indeed..

Weirdo if you ask me!

12. Xavier Woods

Fav Celtic Player:
    Erik Sviatchenko
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    ...but 16 isn't underage

13. Buster

He's a wee Hun grassing *, and if l mind right a "ginger" as well. :38:

.......oh and l almost forgot, she'd get it big time. :50:

14. kingpenman1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    What the * wrong with her? He's a wee ugly hun * and she's half decent. What a would have done to get a piece of that at his age and especially if a looked like that wee *.

15. Samaras13

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS
    What a * idiot. The woman must have mental problems though. :smiley-laughing002:

16. Samaras13

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS
    Is that * * 16

17. Intellectually Absurd Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson (obvious choice ehh?)
    It all just seems mental.

1) He looks about 12
    2) He is rotten
    3) She is not bad and wanted to have * with him
    4) He never had * with her
    5) He grassed her in
    6) He and his old man have been in the paper talking about it alot. :97:

Something smells fishy here - and its not wee Gary's fingers.

18. Unirea Gus

I get the feeling that wee gary is going to look back on this with a lot of regret as he struggles to get his hole in life....kids nowadays, I'd have pumped any of the female teachers at my school ( and there was some munters) , you would become a legend overnight

19. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    She's nothing special tbh. But at 16 I would smashed her without a seconds hesitation if it was put on a plate.

20. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    At that age i would of smashed her recently deceased corpse.

:fear: