1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

ross kemp-INDIA

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Boom Stick, Jan 18, 2014.

Discuss ross kemp-INDIA in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. wulliebad

We really really are not.
    This country the uk has a shortfall of about 40 billion per year and if you listen to london we are up to our * in debt.
    We are in no position to be giving hundreds if not thousands of millions to help others who could be doing a whole * lot more to help their own.

2. Vertie Auld

That was exactly my point.

Obviously I care for my family and friends more - even my those in my local community. You'd have to be emotionally inept not to feel that way about people you come into contact with personally.

3. FinnMcCool1967

Perhaps the United States and Western Europe send aid to India because they want the county to fall in to their orbit as opposed to China’s?
    Better to use India to counter China than let Beijing extend her influence further might be the way of thinking.

4. SpellCheck92

I, think, you, better, calm, down. Every country has it's problems.

5. SpellCheck92

We shouldn't be interfering in other parts of the world. The UK have their own financial issues. They simply can't afford to be giving out handouts to India who have one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

We are not a million miles away from going bankrupt for * sake :smiley-laughing002:

6. Vertie Auld

Fair enough. Governments are at fault though, not the people.

7. Celtic abu

* size of his dome

8. angusceltic67

9. ByeByeHuns

You rage at the plight of children on the other side of the world because your TV tells you to. Watch the attached video, you will find out just how rotten it is here in the UK when it comes to child abuse, and then ask yourself why this is not reported on the idiotbox.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU5x-ryedU"]Nightmares at Elm Guest House. Bill Maloney interviews Chris Fay - YouTube[/ame]

10. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    well when you have a country that is over populated, minimal infastructure and chronic poverty that has been allowed to go unchecked for yrs, its no surprise that there is alot of bad things going on

the police are extremely corrupt and the Indian govt have no clue administration wise as to how to deal with such problems.

sad but true.

11. Hibby

Two things.

Do people actually think our government sends foreign aid to other countries so they can help the poor? Wow, have naive can you be? Never go full *.

Secondly, it's funny how racists always say "but you can't say that or you're a racist" after they've said something racist. Saying an Indian guy is a scumbag for killing 400 children = not racist. Implying that his actions are a result of his nationality and/or something typical of people from that country = racist.

12. Biggie Smalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris commons
    India have a far bigger problem though. The uk does have issues but they can't be compared to india's.

13. ByeByeHuns

The institutionalised child abuse that goes on right under our noses, perpetrated by the wealthy and powerful who run our society, to me is a far bigger problem for us than what goes on on the other side of the world.

If you really give a * about trying to help vulnerable children who suffer abuse then the best place to start is on your own doorstep. Unplug from the TV and tune in to the alternative media, where you will be shocked at the scale of the abuses happening right here at home. The media here are complicit in covering up what is massive organised child abuse going back decades and whilst everyones eye is on India or whatever we will never stop it happening here.

14. Fiferbhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Yes, there was a 1 month old baby sold in the toilets of a German airport or train station just before Christmas.

The amount of people in India means there will be more nutters and sick * than here. Poverty also has a huge impact on mental health which means their nutters and psychos are likely to be 'bigger nutters'

15. FinnMcCool

This.

16. ColeraineBhoy

An outrageous first post, Finn McCool. I'd like advance notice of these rants!

17. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Not true imo. Looking at things from that perspective we would never attempt to help anyone else other than those within our own borders. We will always have problems of some sorts. Whether it is poverty, crime, violence....these will always be a part of society.

I would care the same for an unnamed Indian citizen as I would an unnamed Scot. Friends and family are of course going to come first.

18. FinnMcCool1967

Seventeenth-ish post mate, I created an account years ago but could not log back into it (technophobe) but I seem to have inadvertently reactivated it!

19. ColeraineBhoy

:50:

20. TimFloyd Gold Member

Just watching this just now.

India really is the * stain of the world, * me.