1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Stefan Johansen

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by SloBhoy, Jan 15, 2014.

Discuss Stefan Johansen in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jamie11

ordinaryman Your team looks quite decent I'd play Matthews or izzy left back before mulgrew I think his time is up now

2. BigSeanThornton

Izzaguire needs to be dropped now. He's been average since his injury many moons ago. he forgets he's a defender i dunno how many times dundee got in behind him as he was bombing up the park . " Och a better hurry back am a defender"

3. Jamie11

someone should be filling in if he's not back though I get where you are coming from though he played better in the 2nd half considering he was on a yellow card saved us a few times

4. ordinaryman

Matthews, OK. Izzy, no way not unless they take him into Glasgow Royal and implant an GPS system into his head that is programmed to return him to the starting position, because at the moment when he moves forward he's no idea where he is or supposed to be.

5. Jamie11

when izzy moves forward he used to go by players for fun as if they weren't there and whip in decent balls into the box now when hereceives the ball his back is facing the opposition half alot and he goes nowhere and his positioning when he receives the ball is poor like on the white touchline.

6. BigSeanThornton

Going back to the OP - Johanssen is the most overrated player at Celtic just now...much as a i think Scott Brown is ordinary he's better than him. I dont get the hype about this guy.

7. OverandOver

He's playing shockingly. Get him dropped.

8. Jozo The Provo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    I still think he can make it every player has bad spells but should be dropped

9. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

He's looked really poor so far season..not giving up on him yet tho.. really could do with another CM as we are severely lacking in cover/quality..

Suppose you could say that about every department..:54:

10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
  11. McManus4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Even if he's just on a bad run of form just now he should at least be dropped. Kayal is playing well and what have we got to lose by giving Henderson a run in the team ?

12. Damnati

This. I've seen a lot of criticism of his passing lately but he is definitely in a slump. When on form he has some of the best vision and creativity in the team.

13. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Scene the highlights he was hash again today, not just him but * me he was pish

14. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    should be playing in a more advanced role surely? he is not a defensive mid ffs , should be playing behind the striker(s) , threading them killer balls he is capable of and racking up the assists /

15. McManus4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Not quite behind the striker, but I do think he should be at the tip of a middle 3.

He's been horrendous where he's played this season so either he gets dropped or gets a more advanced role.

16. Keano88

This guy ruined our season with his big heed.

If that goal went in

We'd be in the CL groups.
    We would have a new striker.
    We would have been certain to keep VVD.

Just Kidding :smiley-laughing002: .... OR AM I :47:

17. aidinho

liked the guy at first but this season hes been total *. * has happened to him?

18. Bratfurdbhoy1

To be fair to Johansen- everyone sems to pass the ball to hIm and expect him to work miracles-he runs out of puff and loses the ball easily at times because he is not been properly supported.
    To be fair I think the whole team is totally disjointed-Ah think they all need to go on one of them paintball things to build up a bit of team spirit and communication.:56:
    And I know I am labouring the point but I don't see Delia as a leader of men from what I have seen so far. That only leaves Brown as our only natural leader from what I seen and he's injured!!!Bring back Sammy and NL!!!:56:

19. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    I thought he looked not bad at times last year, but he is absolute pants at the moment.

Although too much of a headless chicken for me, we've got a group of them, and whilst some can be useful a whole midfield of them is a recipe for disaster. Would prefer someone a bit more classy in midfield.

20. LoveTheTic88

Starting for Norway against Italy on Sky Sports 1 just now.