1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the level of hatred between us and them worse than ever?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Markybhoy, Nov 15, 2013.

Discuss Is the level of hatred between us and them worse than ever? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Samaras13

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS
    Rangers FC are dead. The * that used to support them aren't though.

2. pod

If the question was do they hate us more than ever than I'd have voted yes. The treatment of us by those retards over the past 4 years approx, mainly due to Lenny being a success imo, has been more sinister than I can ever remember.

As for us to them, its more we just find them a source of amusement. The enjoyment of watching them squirm as the realisation that they are in fact not "ra peepul" has been the funniest period in modern day history imo.

3. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    I honestly don't really think about them.

4. H67

Fav Celtic Player:
    All Who Wear The Hoops.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony.
    a but yer a penguin:icon_mrgreen:

5. Creativecelt Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current Team:Kyogo; Invincible Team: Brown; Seville Team: Larsson; Burns Team: McNamara
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Various
    Great post. Loved the Collins reference too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

6. Creativecelt Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current Team:Kyogo; Invincible Team: Brown; Seville Team: Larsson; Burns Team: McNamara
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Various
    You can't hate what has died. Glasgow Rangers FC dying brought me great joy and I will always think fondly of reading Rangers Tax Case and almost having the benefit of hindsight as it all played out before me. Karma is wonderful. Already looking forward to newco's insolvency event in the coming months as much! Life's good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

7. ByeByeHuns

I don't hate them, I welcome all ex rangers fans who are missing the big time to join us as Celtic fans. Imagine if they poured their millions in giros into our coffers instead of the chancers who play them like a fiddle, we could have a real bash at winning the CL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65EfTFUFDwI"]Faithless - We Come 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Mon ya hurtin huns, support yer local big team, yer moar than welcome :bbpd:

8. monthehoops1888

Loved laughing at their club dying and having a joke now and again about it,doesnt make me obsessed...

9. Higgie

Personally I couldn't give a flying * about them now. They're not the same to me.

10. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Would have to be King of Kings, Henrik Larsson.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    I voted no because from our side I wouldn't say the hatred has risen but I do think if any level of animosity has risen it will be from their side. They died and we're going stronger than ever and that will * them off big time. After Lawwell's quip today, they'll be even more * off too :smiley-laughing002:

The lies they spout continually about them being "the same club", having "the same history", and being in their "141st year" is to convince them - no one else. Everyone knows they died and a new club has taken up residence at Mordor. Only an absolute moron will believe it's the same club carrying on regardless while being liquidated at the same time.

On a personal level, though, my hatred for them hasn't grown any...I hate the huns now like I have always hated them. It may be a new club but it has the same filthy, scummy following.

I'll have to admit that one part of hatred that has risen for me, though, is towards the SMSM for their continuance of this "Old Firm" bullshit; how they always drag our name into ANY discussion regarding this new club; their continual "R**gers working their way back to the Premier League" pish; their peddling of the "same club" *. Here's me thinking that the media are supposed to report FACTS and not fiction :rolleyes:

11. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Definitely not on our side but the jealousy and rage from them must be 10 times worse.

12. Sween

In life I really don't hate anyone. I think there are no doubt plenty of hateful and stupid people but they are best just ignored. They don't raise my blood pressure one bit - I just consider them background noise to my very happy life.

I kind of see Rangers in the same way now. They are no longer competitors to Celtic and I no longer hear much about them. And whenever I do hear something about them it is almost always negative. I certainly wouldn't say I "hate" them. They are just a horrible club and if everyone just ignored them they might go away.

13. Samaras13

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS
    It must be * being the one decent Hun. I think I would have packed it in by now.

14. KRS-1888 Jimmy McGrory

That's how I see it,they might puff their chests out a bit more now to deceive but they know well that they are inferior,and it must hurt.In a sporting sense they're irrelevant,but I hate their fans just as much as I used to,no more or less.

15. GazF1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonathan Gould
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bella Ciao
    Level of hatred? :smiley-laughing002: I don't feel any hatred for the Tribute Club, just pity. I can't hate a club we've never played. I forget they exist most of the time.

16. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

No chance.

It is not at all as big a rivalry as it used to be

Quite timid now.

17. wulliebad

The next splfplf game we play that include the zombie club will be a sell out,maybe the only non Cl game we do sell out....watch this space for the next 5 years.:smiley-laughing002:

18. Sween

I knew one. And he has.

19. ruzzle76

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubomir moravcic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    the willy maley song
    well said sir. couldn't have said that better myself:50:

20. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

Tbh....I almost completely forgot about them, except my avatar would tell a different story. :smiley-laughing002: It might help that I live in the Netherlands so I rarely see them. The last time my hate for them was at a 1000% high was when I got suckerpunched by one of them scummy * in Hamburg about a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013