1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

newcastle fight

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by larsson03, Jul 28, 2007.

Discuss newcastle fight in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    CCTV pictures show it was Lee Bowyer.

2. ChristianH

Fav Celtic Player:
    Everyone who's wearing the Celtic shirt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Hahahahaha!!

3. seentheway

geordies are champers. i used to get along with them and think they were sound but more and more rcently i have come to understand

THEY ARE TOTAL HEAVY DAFTY BOVRILS

4. the toon par

If you can be bothered scan through this topic again all the way through newcastle fans are blamed by your fans for the trouble now read the newspaper article about your so called great fans in the newcastle evening chronicle. last year came down caused trouble this year came down trouble in newcastle sound familiar greatest fans in the world i think not!

icnewcastle

5. T.D.

Fav Celtic Player:
    JOHN REID OUT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LET THE PEOPLE SING!!!
    Of course mate... A Newcastle paper... I wondered who they interviewed...

Bit of advice mate... When you quote articles think about the source and the writers behind the articles. It will improve your reading enjoyment 10 fold!

6. die_hard_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields

and you are?

* it, don't answer that. nobody gives a baker's * who you are

7. the toon par

:50:yeah your right local doorman start trouble so local police arrest celtic fans local courts charge them and local press print it hmmmm does sound like celtic fans were picked on.!! sorry

do us all a favour and dont come back stick to what your good at beating the mighty motherwell and killies of this world......:56::56:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2007
  8. Renegade T

Fav Celtic Player:
    Diego Samaradona
    alot of my familly are from newcastle and i use to visit there every year

went recently and it looked like every pisshead in the city was stumbling by 4pm on a friday

you * are spoiling for it all the time , a city full of pissheads .

like people in the south of england say about newcastle lads , your just scotsmen with your head kicked in

soft lads

9. the toon par

ok i give in we are the scum and your the best, you never cause trouble or get drunk and support your team like no other fans can. top boys

:56::56::56::56:

you say newcastles full of pissheads take a look around glasgow next time you visit to watch celtic you muppet

10. Renegade T

Fav Celtic Player:
    Diego Samaradona
    i live in glasgow you walloper , so no need to visit .

face it , newcastle is full of pissheads including you , what was the delighfull chant offered to mido of spurs recently ??? or where you too * to know or remember

11. the toon par

yeah you all live in glasgow dont you ??????

12. Henke.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Murdoch, Henke, Jinky, Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    This is how it feels to be Celtic
    Are you still at it? Muppet. Someone ban this *. He's like a pile of puke on the * pavement.
    Pavement * pizza.

13. T.D.

Fav Celtic Player:
    JOHN REID OUT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LET THE PEOPLE SING!!!

I dont. But from the reputation even over in the states I would never step foot in your city.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2007
  14. gman85

Fav Celtic Player:
    Has to Be Larsson, Then Hartson then Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    I've met shitloads of folks from Newcastle, and ever one of them has be thick as *. Used to work with about 4 of them, and have met plenty more on holiday and things, they were honestly the slowed folks i've ever met.

I dunno if its the accent that makes them seem dull, but your right m8, we are total scum, thats why we took a shed load of support to Milan not a bit of trouble, infact the Milan fans clapped us out of the stadium (loads of english fans went there and had a riot) we took 40,000 supporters to Seville, 1 arrest cause some guy got * and it was for his own safety.

Thats why we have Spartak fans logging on here to mention how highly they think of our supporters and club now after our tie in the Champions League (thats a competition in Europe, yes thats right, there is more than Domestic football)

So why dont you stop wasting your time trying to get a reaction here, and go back to your unrealistic thoughts that you support a big club.

I'll even send you down some invisible polish for your invisible trophies.

15. Border Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    No favourites just those playing to their strengths!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four leaf clover
    These are the same angelic Toon army that in 1996 when they let the Mancs steal the title from them, completely wrecked some poor buggers car in Newcastle City centre (their home toon) because it was red. Ive lived in the north east and I have lived in Scotland and had direct contact with the so called toon army (violent maniacs when drunk) and hoops fans I am English and I know who I feel safer with and it aint those drink fuelled jordies.

16. Border Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    No favourites just those playing to their strengths!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four leaf clover
    This is true the fan base and the Premiership TV money would give the Old firm massive spending and ultimately fire power. However, I think getting top players to live in Glasgow could be tricky and I also think the abuse old firm fans sometimes give players from the opposing side when they see them in the street might cause some players to not stay for long. On the other hand playing in England every other week and attracting huge numbers of new fans for both sides of the Old Firm from south of the Border (which they would, English clubs dont hold the same appeal) may dilute the political and religious dimension more quickly and hasten the demise of the bigotory that no one wants.

17. Irish Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    BOTOB, Fields of Anthenry, YNWA, Celtic Song, Soldiers Song
    Are you feckin stupid? Ye think a Newcastle paper would say "Newcastle fans attack Celtic supporters"? Ye think they would interview Celtic supporters to get their feed? To be honest now, would they really slag their own people and make another clubs supporters look good? Man, ye Geordies really are dumb as *. :shamrock:

18. Eamon67

Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhran Na bh Fiann
    I went last year and stepped in when some thick geordies where giving a lass in a celtic shirt some real bad abuse! i went this year in my hoops and got a bottle chucked at me! geordies your just dreamers, big club and good fans my *! How many fans where watching you when you where old Div 2 beofre keegan and money came?? Not as many as went to Man City , Shef Wed * Leeds when they where down there!!! Hope you carry on winning.......* ALL!!!

19. shaun 1968

just read all 6 pages * brill