1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

UCL: Ajax vs CELTIC,Wed 6th Nov, KO 7:45pm, Live on SS4

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Marie, Nov 1, 2013.

Discuss UCL: Ajax vs CELTIC,Wed 6th Nov, KO 7:45pm, Live on SS4 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Would have to be King of Kings, Henrik Larsson.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    He only had a few touches in that first half because he was hardly passed the ball like I say. When he's not given the ball there's not much he can do no matter how hard he tries to be involved. Even Commons in that first half didn't get the ball that much and when he did he just lost it. If anyone should have came off at half time it should have been him.

I think he was involved a LOT more but you just have to look at the amount of times he got actually passed to then. It was night and day and I personally think that could have been Lenny actually saying to different players to use the wings and use Forrest instead of trying to play through the middle. They used Forrest and look at the chances he created. If he was passed to a lot more in that 1st half, as I say, who knows what could have happened. I just think it's unfair for him to get labelled as having a bad game when he was one of our better players when he eventually got passed to.

2. H67

Fav Celtic Player:
    All Who Wear The Hoops.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony.
    * vak410 & f-side, ajax *... TAL
    [​IMG]