1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic AGM to vote on SFA Ranjurs & SFA

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by H67, Oct 15, 2013.

Discuss Celtic AGM to vote on SFA Ranjurs & SFA in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. celticminded89

Yes.

How can anyone justify a newly formed club being allowed entry straight into the third division without earning it?

Airdrie United were denied it, so what makes Sevco any different?

To many wrong people in high places in this country that allow this * to happen and its not fair. Its always been different rules for Rangers (oldco and newco).

2. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    i have not voted but of course it should be put forward......

that is what AGM's are for -- to put motions forward. It should also be voted on and if it gets voted down then the individual shareholders who wish to pursue the matter should do so without the club at their own expense.

I cannot see it getting the backing but it should be raised... just to keep PL on his toes. As long as it does not take up most of the time at the AGM then i see no problem with allowing the shareholders to raise matters which concern them.

3. H67

Fav Celtic Player:
    All Who Wear The Hoops.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony.
    If FIFA or UEFA investigate they will not ban clubs that have done nothing wrong, but they could take action against the SFA and look into corruption in Scottish Football.

4. H67

Fav Celtic Player:
    All Who Wear The Hoops.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony.