1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever won the Paradise Windfall?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Xavier Woods, Aug 4, 2013.

Discuss Ever won the Paradise Windfall? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. SpellCheck92

Haha that would be a red neck trying to get onto the pitch to be told by a steward that you've not actually won :smiley-laughing002:

2. AnnanBhoy

Yeah my mate won it about 5, 6 years ago and a few folk from my town have won it too, jammy buggers!!

3. Bhoy.

The woman that won it on Wednesday I sat next to her for the whole of 2011/12 season in 413. She was brand new, goes to every game home and away. Was there on Wednesday and couldn't believe she won it. Chuffed for her!

4. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    My cousins uncle won it before, cant mind when but I think around 2001 or 2002.

I dont know how many tickets ive bough, probably spent over £300 on them and have never even came close to winning even the runners up prizes.

5. conor 1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing
    I won a runners up prize on it, was signed football, rather 15k but awk well lol

6. Smarty1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    joe ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    I won it a couple of years ago when i was 9k.It was a midweek game v Hibs (we won 3-1) and was great to take ma boy onto the park for the big cheque. I was gonna take them to court for another 6k when it changed to 15k top prize the next season!! :smiley-laughing002: