1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buy] Spartak at Home

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by MonTheCeltic, Nov 12, 2012.

Discuss Spartak at Home in the Ticket Exchange area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Tried everything for the Barca home game and never got a ticket, but never tried this so i thought why not :50:
    Promised myself i'd get to at least two of the group stage games so in the next 4 weeks if anyone has or knows of anyone with a spare for this please let me know as soon as (face value for a fellow tim would be much appreciated).
    Only one ticket on its own, if possible two together but i know how unlikely that would be so one would be fine. The whereabouts of the seat(s) doesnt bother me at all, desperate times haha. Thanks if anyone can get back to me, Hail Hail :celt_2:

2. me.CelticBhoy88

Value of the Ticket (Tickets may only be sold at face value) :50:

3. MonTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Ah apoligies that makes it all the better if i get lucky on here haha :icon_mrgreen:

4. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I would always chance it, there were a few spares before Barca, a few people standing outside the Ticket Office about 6 o clock.

Always a few no matter how big the game, last hun game there were about 20 there with spares an hour before

5. MonTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I think i'm definetly going to give it a try this time if i get no luck on here or elsewhere, cant do any harm really it's just trying to get one at face value outside the ground that is the hardest part.

6. GazF1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonathan Gould
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bella Ciao
    I reckon they'll be plenty of tickets outside for this one. It will probably be a decider but without the glamour of Barcelona there should be a few spares going. Celtic will probably release another batch of tickets a few days before the game anyway.

7. MonTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Well this just got 10x harder :smiley-laughing002:

Will deffos try outside the ground quite early before the match so i've still got the option to go back and watch it. And they've already had a second sale for this one Gaz mate so i doubt it, never know right enough :50:

8. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Not sure I mentioned this before MTC but definitely try the TO on the day because that is when they release any unused UEFA delegates tickets.

I usually get to the stadium very early so I can go in ask if you like and if you PM me your mobile I'll let you know if I get one and we can meet up easy enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.