1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Stone Roses @ Glasgow Green. June 15th 2013

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by Cobbs67, Oct 29, 2012.

Discuss The Stone Roses @ Glasgow Green. June 15th 2013 in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. bhoy1der

4 tickets at a time on ticket master.:50:

2. kennydal

Thats an excellent line up with Primal Scream been there also ,I would watch them before the Roses.

3. Artur Boruc #1

Great stuff, thanks a lot :celt_2:

4. gypsiebhoy77

Hope to get tickets for this, saw them in heaton park and pheonix in dublin.

5. stuartw1888

Going!! Only a ten min wait online as well!!

6. Seán_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Got mine at the last minute there so relieved. Everywhere said sold out (I slept in by 15 minutes) and all of a sudden Ticketmaster refreshed the queue and I was in! So * chuffed it's unreal :smiley-laughing002::smiley-laughing002:

7. TimFloyd Gold Member

* gutted there had been a * up with my wages this week resulting in getting a half wage so couldn't afford to buy tickets.

No doubt there is already a ton of them on eBay for 100+ per ticket.

8. Cobbs67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy and Danny
    Went offshore this morning but my mate managed to get tickets, result !! Can't wait for this already !! He has also booked rooms at the Millenium on George Square. Has anyone ever been in there before, is it decent ?

9. Quigley 13

Got myself ticket for Glasgow Green and Finsbury Park. Will be interesting to see who supports them down there, considering the line up in Glasgow is so good. I can see Noel Gallagher to be honest.

10. Cobbs67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy and Danny
    Yeah, I think if Noel ain't touring then there's a fair chance that he will be one of the support acts

11. monkeynuts

The amount of bawbags shouting on facebook that they have tickets when they did n't even like them when they where first out gives me the bolk

12. gypsiebhoy77

Just forked out £200 for a pair of tickets on Getmein.com, had promised herself id bring her over for this, couldnt get a minute yetserday to book online, shes delighted now, but wait till she realises she will be staying in the cheapest B&B i can find:56:

13. Jinky1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Anything by the Wolfetones
    Loved The Roses for years and started playing guitar because of them. Never thought I would get an opportunity to see them live, especially after not getting a ticket for Heaton Park. Alas now going to see them at Glasgow Green. Feel sorry for genuine fans that haven't got a ticket. There will be a fair amount of tadgers at the gig with no real interest in the Roses but that happens at every gig.

Have to agree with monkeynuts aswell, these people are just fad *.

14. TimFloyd Gold Member

Know what you mean mate I'm raging I haven't got a ticket.

Listened to the roses all my days growing up been to see ian brown a good few times love his solo stuff although he does play roses * at the gigs but it ain't the same with out the rest of the band.

Tickets on gumtree and eBay for 200 odd quid a single ticket * * and what makes it worse as you were saying about the fad roses fans, bunch of lassies on my Facebook who I went to school with who never knew of the roses back then shouting "yeehaa stone roses tickets" etc

15. Lubo 25

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Let the people sing
    Got mine. Took me about 30 minutes to get though! Had resigned myself to eBay at one point. Being only 18 now, i wasn't really around the first time, but had loved them ever since i heard fools gold about 8 years ago. So when i saw them at T this year, it was amazing.

Glasgow green is going to be a special gig!

16. This Charming Man

Couldn't care for either Jake Bugg or The View, but The Stone Roses and Primal Scream more than make up for it.

17. Seán_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Jake Bugg's very good. The View are a band I've went and saw before and the gig was mental. Kyle sang crackin live as well. Not a big fan of Primal Scream tbh, but appreciate that I'll get to see them. The Roses are who everyone's there for though. Cannot wait, Manchester was unreal :icon_mrgreen:

18. This Charming Man

Jake Bugg is overrated in my opinion

19. Seán_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    I really like him. At 18 to be writing such good songs is magic. Especially in this day and age when it's mostly manufactured x-factor types, to come out with a very distinct style such as his was quite brave imo. Good luck to the boy.

20. twiggybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Buzzing for this ended up having to pay 115 for mine hate people that buy these tickets just to make money off of them just glad I'm seeing them only 16 and never thought I would ever see them live seeing them for a second time is unbelievable they were amazing at TITP