1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Inter Milan tickets on general sale now

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Lion1961, Jul 24, 2012.

Discuss Inter Milan tickets on general sale now in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    The game goes ahead this Saturday, July 28 with a 1.30pm kick-off time.

Ticket Prices for the match are as follows:
    Season Book Holders: £15 adults and £5 concessions
    Season ticket holders can only purchase tickets at this price direct from the Ticket Office at Celtic Park.

Non-season book holders: £20 and £10 concessions

Tickets are on general sale NOW at the Celtic Park Ticket Office, on www.celticfc.net or by calling 0871 226 1888*.

They are also available from the following Celtic retail stores: Argyle Street, Sauchiehall Street, East Kilbride, Coatbridge and Clydebank.

2. Gordybhoy1967

Why 1.30? Strange

3. cfciano1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I'm a bit new to buying tickets when I have a season ticket so have a question (quite a silly one probably) haha

Do I have to take my season ticket in with me to prove I have one when I'm getting my tickets for the Inter game or do they just need to know my name/client ref?

Only asking because I need to get my mates ticket as well but I won't have his season ticket with me :/ Its obviously not a problem for me taking my season ticket in with me but I won't have his so will they still be able to sell me a ticket for him?

4. Mossybhoy

You don't need your ST the last time I bought a ticket for a game. You can log onto the official website, register and put in your client ref number and should give you the option to buy the ticket. I've bought tickets for my brothers for games as well. You just need the client references from the tickets.

5. cfciano1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Good stuff, cheers mate :50: