1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

the big gay thread

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Skrulls, May 25, 2012.

Discuss the big gay thread in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. emmetf

Actually our base instincts are all related to survival. If the women died off in a tribe, being social creatures, we'd fulfill our need for companionship with another male.

2. Airdrie Onion

Wondering about my hole getting mustarded
    And adopt chimps.

3. Bangarangura

'base instincts' yeah that was along time ago.... ive got a lot of lesbian friends and they are much better craic than straight girls generally (for me) and in that i have developed a dangerous attraction towards lesbians where my dream will never be fulfilled haha, but i do get really defensive if anyone is a * towards them.

4. Skrulls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Sammy
    Im adopted, but my parents- the ones who raised me are my parents. end of. earliest societies raised children not based on men and woman couples but in a loving and protective way, regardless of gender. yes homosexual couples cannot naturally reproduce, but that does not make their love or ability to raise kids any less nor make it wrong. In ALL animal species there is homosexuality- its a good thing... think about it, if everyone on this earth reproduced imagine the population!

5. Armagh-Bhoy

Pretty sure they dont like any type of dicks to be honest :50:

6. Bangarangura

hahaha brilliant :smiley-laughing002:

7. Verrix

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA & Fields
    Poor analysis and poor knowledge of evolutionary processes. We act to increase the chance of the survival our genes, not ourselves. Note the difference, it is a subtle one.

It is a well known fact that as you have more kids, the probability for the next child born to have homosexual tendencies increases.

What does that mean? It means that if you live in at a time that experiences a lot of births for whatever reason, that there is a natural process for halting the birth-rate in the next generation to stop it going overboard (i.e. the percentage of population that is homosexual, and therefore not giving birth to/fertilising children themselves, increases). Nature came up with a way of trying to stop humans (at least) of breeding like rabbits.

There are other reasons, such as that people who do not have children themselves can spend more time helping rear the children within their family or clan.

You can extend this reasoning to other non-sexually active members of the community, such as Monks or Nuns (and even the elderly to an extent) but these religious aspects of society are not nearly as old as homosexuality is, so they have no had as much an influence due to selective pressure over the years.

8. Diegan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    There are biological hypotheses as well. Gay men are more likely to have more than one older brother, and it's been suggested that this might be due to testosterone production in the mother during pregnancy (it might essentially start running low in subsequent male pregnancies). You're right that the quoted post shows a lot of ignorance, as evolution isn't a sentient being - we're doing alright reproduction-wise, there will be room for variance in that instance.

Also, he's just completely wrong in that gay people can reproduce. They do it fairly often actually.

9. Rtw

There are plenty of examples of homosexuality in animals too, lest we forget. It's not just a human thing.

10. Jungo

I'm as straight as a boomerang

11. ballandbiscuit

im straight but im going to a stag doo that has been booked in the gay capital of the UK,Brighton , on 'Gay Pride' weekend,there is 30 lads going and 6 people sharing each room

should be emmmm interesting

12. Harry Caray

It's a well known fact that it's not gay when it's in a three-way.

[ame]http://youtu.be/Pi7gwX7rjOw[/ame]

13. emmetf

Mine curves up a little bit

14. Bonobhoy

there are 2 types of gay people to me,one is the guys/gals that just get on with it and dont rub it in your face,like,stephen fry,simon craddock,denholm elliot and such....but then you get this guy...
    .. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dstOfHwaB8"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dstOfHwaB8[/ame]

and this annoys me.....now lets get this straight (pardon the pun) he maybe having fun,but the majority of this video IS to get in your face and annoy you with him being gay...not just him though, i know people that act in this way and only started to act like this once they told everyone they were gay.....10 mins before he was quiet as *...then all of a sudden the above moves on a dancefloor.....

again not a problem at all with gay people...but the gay people that go way over the top AND DIDNT act like this before do annoy me

edit..after watching this video...i came to the coclusion...hes just a * looking for attention....lol @dancemoves though

15. mls1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura and Moravcic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I think he is one of the funniest guys to ever exist, I like how he makes people look uncomfortable as a sort of "I'd be like that but thankfully it's not" sort of way.

16. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

It's in the History and Politics section.

17. The The Hand

Ah, that's why we can't see it then.

Seems a strange classification for a breaking news item about abuse allegations - History and Politics.

18. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I would imagine its so hun lurkers dont have access.

19. Jungo

Don't know how anyone could be gay tbh

But each to there own I suppose

20. KingInTheNorth

I reckon you're just overcompensating with all your * threads...