1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

zante

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by ooo, Feb 1, 2012.

Discuss zante in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ooo

I'm Going to Zante this Summer for my first ever holiday without my parents. A group of 10 heading there on the 19th July, i'm having my 18th over there as well, being the lightweight that I am I will seriously be lucky to come back alive.
    Has anyone ever been to Zante before? would like to get a bit of an idea about it before i go, or any other teenage party destination which is practically the same eg. is it as easy to get your hole over there as most people say, or is that just a myth?

2. Alba Gu Bráth88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hooper & Stokes
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic symphony
    It's easy to get yer hole anywhere if yer as hot as me.

:56:

Sorry... I don't know mate. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
  3. ooo

fair enough, haha.

4. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Put it this way if you come back from Zante still a virgin you are * ugly :icon_mrgreen:

Nah just enjoy it mate. If you find someone you do and if you don't then lie :56:

5. ORIGINALS

i found it even better than brighton and san francisco for engaging in sexual acts :50:

6. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    I get that one ooo might not. :icon_mrgreen:

7. ooo

what, so its full of gays?? * that man!

nah, im no into that *. :bbpd:

8. Alba Gu Bráth88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hooper & Stokes
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic symphony
    Ha nice spot there ooo.

Just be confident and it doesn't matter where you are. :50:

9. ooo

im not exactly well renowned for that, but im sure it will be easier once ive had a few drinks in me.

10. rory_90

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    I went to Zante in 2010 and thought it was class. Been to Magaluf, Kavos and Malia in recent years as well and I think Zante is probably the best of the lot.

How long are you going for? I was there for a fortnight and was just about dead by the end of 2 weeks from the drinking, had a cold, the shakes, felt sick every time I drank etc. so if it's for 2 weeks then brace yourself haha.

The place is pretty much just 1 big strip with the beach at the end, hundreds of bars and clubs and stuff. You'll probably pick 1 or 2 which yous will go to most of the time but the pain in the * * PR's will no doubt try and prevent you from doing that!

If your after your hole then you shouldn't have any problem, it's not a lie. It's not like girls force themselves upon you or anything like that but they are slightly easier than at home. Only problem is hotel security guars take a bribe of 40 euros or so if you try to bring a girl back to your room which is a bit of a pain in the *.

Also, watch out for the English if I were you! Everywhere else I've been they've been absolutely fine but 2 of my pals were victims of a random attack off English guys, and I was chased off about 8 of them after I had a bit of an argument (long, long story) with some guy. Luckily I managed to hide, but it could have been a lot worse. Just watch yourself!

You'll have a brilliant time anyway, just appreciate it while it lasts. I think Malia in the summer there might have been my last guys holiday to that sort of place now we've reached the grand old age of 21 and I must admit I'm gutted.

11. ooo

sounds brilliant. im going for 10 days, i would never have been able to handle 2 full weeks. its a 20 minute walk from where im staying to the strip which is a bit annoying, although there are taxis across the road which cost 6 euros each apparently. do you think this would be a problem if i do end up trying to take somebody back??

12. rory_90

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Ah lucky you, 10 days is probably the perfect length really. A 20 minute walk isn't the best but you might come to appreciate it, I stayed slap bang in the middle of the strip in Kavos and struggled to sleep so much with the noise. Having a bit of a journey isn't too bad and you'll get used to it, especially if there's taxis. I don't think having to go in a taxi would put a bird off you tbh, as long as you don't force her to walk all that haha. Even then from my experience they're happy enough just to go back to theirs if its closer anyway.

13. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Was in Zante last summer, we went on the 25thof august which I think was a mistake as it was beginning to quiet down. Be careful with your rooms because the hotels will try their best to rip you off and fine you for anything. Also, watch the little gypsy kids that run about trying to pickpocket you, one of them managed to steal 40 euros off of me.