1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

WHO ARE WE ?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by oflinn83, Oct 15, 2011.

Discuss WHO ARE WE ? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oflinn83

I have been a celtic fan long before I started posted on this site (which is very seldom) I remember our fans singing rebel songs such as Go On Home British Soilders, etc, during the eighties . whether the political correct on this fourm or the mods who regulate this fourm or the directors of celtic F.C. like it or not these songs will always be sung by a fair share of our fans. what do you hear when you go to places like Sion or Blackburn the fans gather before a game and sing all the rebel songs it is part of who we are . TO DENEY THIS YOU RE ARE LIVING IN ANOTHER SPHERE. listen to the songs that are played in any venue in Glasgow before a home game , Brazen Head etc, do you expect fans who have spent the last two hours belting out rebel songs in pubs before a game to once inside the ground to start singing songs thst please the corporate brigade. another worring thing is that players who are seen to support the Green Brigade or worse if a Celtic player attends a function with the fans where Irish Rebel songs are sung are been punished by the manaagment and are given a clear messaage that they may loose their position on the teaam . WE ARE WHO WE ARE AND *.THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CHANGE US JUST TO KEEP THE HUNS AND THE SO CALLED SUPPORTERS IN PIN STRIPED SUITS HAPPY

2. DanniGhirl

Closed - continuing to start threads like this may lead to further action being taken!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.