1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips to get to Rennes

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Breizh da viken, Sep 7, 2011.

Discuss Tips to get to Rennes in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jverbeken

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail,hail,...
    U should go for 'Tribune Villes de Rennes' Haut ...this is just near the section for away supporters.

Stewards rejecting .....not sure this will happen, but I never had problems with this ...not at Barcelona, not at Ac Milan, .... and each times I wore my colors and was not even close to the away section .....

2. NA CEILTIGH

just bought 4 tickets from that website. its the same stand behind the goal, that the celtic fans will be in. in total it was €115 for the 4 tickets posted. Just hope there is no issue with being in the home fans section, although id say there will be lots of us there come kick off.

Roll on Rennes

[​IMG]

3. jverbeken

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail,hail,...
    We won't be alone ...don't worry :86:

4. FreeBruz

I wouldn't think there's be any problem. I've been to French League matches when they let away supporters into all parts of the ground, even the Rennes Supporters' Kop. The only time they've ever clamped down was for a PSG match this season; then again, PSG supporters are nutters !

5. Todriguez

i've bought two tickets aswell off that site, also in Tribune de Rennes Haut Y. hopefully plenty tims will do the same

6. Breizh da viken

Like everybody said there is no problem for celtic supporters to go anywhere in the stadium... Nevertheless the game is under the authority of UEFA and they are quite stupid sometimes. Against Belgrade they forced the club to change the seats behing goals (the back of the seats wasn't high enough....!!!). So that could be a good idea to avoid "Tribune Ouest France Bas" were the kop is if you want to get in with jerseys, scarves and flags!. Once again there will be absolutely no problem but you know...UEFA will remain UEFA.

I work with city councellers. After talking with them, they told me the city council is way more anxious about Atletico fans... Everything went well when Scottish fans went down to Paris in 2008, a friendly game will take place between Ireland and Brittany in 2012... Everything is pointing to a warm and friendly atmosphere.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
  7. jverbeken

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail,hail,...
    Hi guys,
    Good to see that I was already able to help a few of U .... if we'll all take them for the same section ...the place will be ours :50:

8. Beer!

Yeah cheers jverbeken!!

i got 6 tickets for me and a few others beside the celtic fans, should be a good amount of us traveling to France!!

Cant't wait""

9. NA CEILTIGH

Heard from a supporters club in Belfast that they reckon over 5 thousand will travel to this game, due to cheap flights, the euro tunnel and also the large fan base in mainland europe. The city centre will not know what has hit it lol[​IMG]

10. jverbeken

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail,hail,...
    Let's hope so ....I never regretted going on Eurpean away games ....even if the results weren't the best, always had a splendid time:50:

11. jverbeken

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail,hail,...
    Tickets deliverd yesterday by DHL ....just perfect. I

12. dannymac1888

Do you know if you can buy tckts with a visa debit card or is it just a credit card you can use and get them sent to the uk.tried yday and they ask me for some kind of blue card.got an address in paris i could use if need be

13. jverbeken

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail,hail,...
  14. Henriksdreads

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson / Lubo Moravcik / Paul Elliot
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Think i will do this on Payday just in case I don't get a ticket from Celtic.

Looking at the seating plan on the Rennes site, area Y seems to be the area next to the Celtic allocation

15. Todriguez

recieved my tickets yesterday DHL, arrived in 2 days. probably why it cost 14 euro p&p. at least i know either way im at the game

16. Joebhoy

did they get posted to scotland ?

17. Todriguez

aye mate posted to scotland:50:

18. NA CEILTIGH

My tickets arrived to belfast today from taht website.. im also in section y. my seats however are 13,15,17,19. Does this mean they have tried to seperate us or do the seats go up in odds and evens.

19. Todriguez

mines are the same aswell.

20. NA CEILTIGH

i went bak in and tried to see if they were seperated if you bought 2 and they were. im hoping thats just the way they have them numberd. anyone else hear how many might travel for the game or how many official tickets celtic will get.