1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] Mohamadou Idrissou

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by McGeady, Aug 12, 2011.

Discuss Mohamadou Idrissou in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sgt Neppers*

These trialists are getting worse.............:56:

2. brightoncsc

Fav Celtic Player:
    McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    field of Athenry
    stop the trials please its shameful on fans the player and club involved

3. frank67

Fav Celtic Player:
    kayal
    why is it shameful ?

4. Stuboy

Exactly m8 totally agree with u. We have enough donkeys sitting on the bench, getting paid for nothing we do not need anymore. I think what's been worrying is the frequency of it and the ratio of successful trials. However I have a feeling this is due to the slim pickings that the spl attracts nowadays. If lennon has had a look at them and thinks that they do not enhance the squad, better finding out now rather then giving a 2/3 yr contract. None of these guys with the exception of pletikosa (who I think we should have signed), have been of verified quality. Apparently we don't have much dough to sign anyone as it looks like its gone to clear debts, why squander the little resources we do have just luck at rankers and the pish they have bought, ortiz looks shocking. Bet they wish they took him on trial. However one issue fat Paul leguen had was he inherited too small a squad, this is not a problem we have. Have I been frustrated at the lack of big name signings definately, but more importantly we have not signed *. So far our astute free signings k Wilson and Matthews look like good business:50:

5. Rosleabhoy

he will train when he and celtic are ready folks. Dont get folk saying "its a joke" etc....let celtic deal with it as they see fit

6. frank67

Fav Celtic Player:
    kayal
    welll said mate :50:

7. Borussia

8. Ando

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing!!!
    Whats your opinion on Idrissou mate? I cant say i know anything about him.

9. Brady

10. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    The above translated link best reads as:

Borussia sporting director Max Eberl, meanwhile, confirmed the interest from Celtic about Mo Idrissou. "There is on Mo Idrissou an official invitation from Glasgow Geltic" Max Eberl confirmed the interest of the Scots on Wednesday at the press conference before the home game against VfL Wolfsburg and added: "There just remains the details to be arranged by the players agent. Whilst agent, Thorsten Weck last weekend had confirmed in an interview with our media staff about the Scots, the Scottish media reported earlier this week prematurely the dates to be arranged for a trial.

11. Borussia

Just look on my post on page 10.

I don´t know the Celtic team so well that i could say he would be better than your other strikers, but Mo Idrissou is strong enought to play as a starter in the Bundesliga, so he will be even good enough for the SPL, i think. Before he joined Mönchengladbach, even Schalke manager/trainer Felix Magath wanted him for his team.

12. McGeady

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    The link posted by Borussia states that Celtic has indeed interest in Idrissou and has officially asked Borussia Moenchangladbach about a trial.
    It also states that the Scottish papers had been prematurely reporting that this trial will be held early this week.

Currently the agent of Idrissou and Celtic are in talks when this trial will take place.

13. shaun.f

ah so hes not here yet. but will coming when dates
    are arranged. :50:

14. Celticbhoy111

i actually want this guy, he will be handy when we're finding it difficult in away games and he will add another dimension to the team being able to punt the ball in the box for his head.

15. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Well said mate, tired of seeing people dismiss him because he's 31 or because his team are happy to see him leave.. we need to face the reality, if he's good enough for the Bundesliga then he's gotta be good enough for the SPL.. And if there is any doubts - Lennon can reject him after the trial anyway. :50: don't know why people are doubting Lenny in the transfer market, he has a good record up till now imo

16. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

we have that guy,he's called sammy the Greek * :50::icon_mrgreen:

17. Bamboozle

my thoughts exactly, plus if he's good enough to play bundesliga for 10 years he'll fly the SPL.

18. Tulf

ive wanted him here since the moment we were linked with him, he is a big, quick, teamplaying striker, will be brilliant for us i think, hope this happens.

19. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    All time Larsson, Currently KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Plug pulled he is not coming

20. sdickson

lennon drops his interest wot is going on at cp every striker lennon says he wants he cant get