1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ordered a strip from Celtic, utter disgrace.

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Jordan, Aug 12, 2011.

Discuss Ordered a strip from Celtic, utter disgrace. in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jordan

Preordered the away-strip on the 3rd of Aug (they sent me an email to pre-ordered) Order a M with Commons etc. Cost about £67 (I couldn't select free delivery). Got an email on the 9th Aug, saying no stock with commons, so I send an email back for alt. printing, no reply. Phoned on Wednesday, and said most of them are out of stock, but she said Kayal was available, so I agreed to it.

I got no confirmation of change, so I phoned today and asked why. He said he would phone back, he phones back and says It would take 2 weeks. So I just cancelled the order.

What a utter shambles and disappointment, I won't be ordering from the celtic site ever AGAIN!
    :31:

2. Andybhoy91

Yeh mate happened to my brother aswell. Ordered commons 15 on his top and they phoned on Monday to say that they have no letter "s". Didn't believe that for one minute, however he asked for mulgrew 21 and it arrived the next day as promised.
    Celtic online shop aka KITBAG are a total shambles, my family have had wrong sizes of shirts sent, printing upside down, tops with dirty marks on them and spl patches on the shoulder just to name a few.
    Better off buying the new top from sports world or something like that. :50:

3. Celtic for life

Fav Celtic Player:
    Victor Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll never walk alone
    The EXACT same thing happened to me. I cancelled it as soon as i found out and bought it in town today with Commons on back. Hope hes back to his best tommorow bbc reporting he is fit

4. Jordan

I guess Hooper/Kayal have invisible s's as they take 2 weeks to arrive, shambles. Hope I get a refund quick.

5. Celtic_Mel

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I got mine in the Dundee shop yesterday with Lennon 18 on the back, they made sure they are very well stocked, it's not good enough when this happens, two new strips are out and they should not be taking pre-orders unless they can cope.

6. grimmybhoy1

Same happened with me,

pre-ordered it last thursday with hooper on back and they emailed me on monday night saying they they had no letter o's or number 8s left
    its a disgrace how they weren't organised.

7. Jordan

Completely agree, esp when I spent £67, not good enough. I gave the guy a hard time on the phone. Will go to jjb tomorrow and get a normal strip with no name on the back. :(.

8. Seosamh Máirtín

Second thread this week about the same issue. Club shop could do with a serious kick up the *, it seems. E-mail the club and make a formal complaint.

9. Celtic_Mel

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    They will lose sails through this though cause people will just go elsewhere

10. 88SuperHooper88

i just bought the top without anything then got everything in the celtic shop :50: much easier

11. pod

:88::88: For a * T shirt:mad1:

12. GazF1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonathan Gould
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bella Ciao
    Don't know why people bother preordering kits, not like it's going to be sold out.

13. Todriguez

Kitbag are pish and do all celtic's online sales, nothing to do with the celtic stores. better ordering it from a celtic store or just walking in coz they've always got plenty shirts and numbering