1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Illuminati

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Raz, Jul 17, 2011.

Discuss Illuminati in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Everyday things have illuminati and Masonic symbols. American dollar bills have the" eye of providence" on them, a Masonic symbol. Quite a shock when you see all of it.

2. JamesConnolly

buildiberg group/New World Order, its admitted these things are happening and do exsist. Using War on Terror/ 9/11 as an excuse for to inform a police state and to set up one world government. They want population control ( one born in china, global warming etc ) these are all in place and happening to this.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

its really * up, i have spent time researching it and to be honest its all admitted.

3. Diegan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    There are obviously individuals who are more powerful than others, and families which have a lot of power, and secret societies, and companies, etc... but I've always thought that things like this were a rationalization at people who can't accept that there's an inanimate object which is oppressing people, basically just a machine that humans have created. Some people play it and manipulate it very well, and they tend to then be attacked as some evil person when really society and the machine itself is still/will always be stronger until people take it apart.

4. MarleyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Y.N.W.A
    Same here if you do some research its really hard hitting all the evidence there is to suggest that the Illuminati does exist.

5. Seosamh Máirtín

Wasn't this a source of topic in the Da Vinci Code? Pretty poor stuff. Doesn't interest me much.

6. hairytoes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ceasar, Maestro, Lubo, Henrik, Naka, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Well on that page it's talking about the Stone of Destiny as being used in the corronation of the Monarchs of England....

So I'd take everything on that website with a pinch of salt.

7. AnnoniOnAnawNoo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    the stone of destiny was used in the corronation of english monarchs after the stole it from us and before they returned it. the current queen sat upon the stone when she was corronated.

8. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    it was used for their monarchs hairy! they stole it from us in the 1st place as it belongs to scotland and not that long agao it was reluctently returned back.

9. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

The internet has a lot to blame for the amount of * peoples minds gets filled with.

You could take any music video, cartoon, film, piece of music etc etc etc and lift random meaningless objects and shapes that are apparently subliminal messages.

A load of pish.

10. ronan cfc

Sense at last.

You would think if people really thought all this was real they would do something about it,instead of a couple of hundred going on a rally with a megephone shouting 9/11 was an inside job.

11. Bhricka

I can undertake the scepticism, but google "loose change the final cut". A very interesting documentary about 9/11. I'm not saying the illuminati are responsible for all of the world's goings on, but defo something fishy about 9/11.